Profile for J. Choyce > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Choyce RSS Feed (TX, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Red Devil Case for Apple iPod Touch 4G (4th Generation)
Red Devil Case for Apple iPod Touch 4G (4th Generation)
Offered by GadgetOnlineUSA
Price: $6.63
2 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute... but did not fit the ipod touch 4th generation, April 16, 2014
The one I received did not fit our ipod touch 4th generation - it was too big and would clearly fall off very easily. Not sure if we mistakenly received one for an iphone 4th generation, but it was immediately returned.

Pts Plus Diary
Pts Plus Diary
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to WW!, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Pts Plus Diary (App)
I was paying $20 a month for WW online ... no longer! If you're familiar with the program this little app allows you to track points for waaay less :)

Killer Boobs, a memoir of how my breasts tried to kill me...
Killer Boobs, a memoir of how my breasts tried to kill me...
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blog to book!, June 1, 2013
Amy's story about her journey through breast cancer is thoughtful, informative and packed full of her wry humor. A great read all around, but particularly insightful for those who are going through, or who have loved ones going through, breast cancer.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Please remove this item., May 7, 2013
I would like to request that you stop carrying this item. With the gun violence in this country, specifically, gun violence against women, is this the type of product that Amazon.com supports? Really? A female target? That bleeds? This is unbearably disgusting on so many levels. I have been an Amazon customer for years and have placed thousands of dollars of orders. I would really, really hate to have to take my business elsewhere.

Breyer Wind Dancer Mini Gift Collection
Breyer Wind Dancer Mini Gift Collection
Price: $16.16
18 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment!, April 14, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter was thrilled with these at the store and spent her saved up money on the set. Three horses had lost wings within a couple hours. Basically, these are meant to be looked at, not played with. We expected a lot more from a Breyer toy. Very, very disappointed in these.

3M Peltor Junior Earmuff, Black
3M Peltor Junior Earmuff, Black
Price: $16.26
45 used & new from $11.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Very, very small., October 22, 2012
This item is advertised as being for youth / small adult. I purchased them for a 10 yr old and they do not fit. Barely fit my 6 yr old. Probably perfect for an infant or toddler but useless for a child. I'm returning them.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, January 19, 2011
I got this to keep my 14 month old in her crib. We are using it on an old style formerly 'drop side' crib. It fits perfectly. Getting the mattress in and out to change the sheets is a little tough, but that is probably due to having the drop side immobilized with the recall kit. The mesh, zipper, tent poles, etc all seem sturdy and in good condition. Added bonus is that her pacifiers can no longer fall out on the far side of the crib.

Bath Toy - Flow N' Fill Spout with Three Stackable Cups And Automatic Water Pump
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $27.95
50 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas hit!, December 26, 2010
Our 14 month old got this for Christmas and it is the new bath time must have. Even our 8 yr old wants to play with it! We used to run a trickle of water for kids to fill up cups, etc. but this is a much 'greener' idea. Fabulous bath toy!

Tomy Water Symphony
Tomy Water Symphony
3 used & new from $88.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment :(, December 26, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy Water Symphony (Toy)
We were looking forward to this but it just does not deliver. The dolphins don't make sound reliably and the darn rings will not stay hooked together. It is going into the Christmas return pile if I can find the box among the recyclables.

Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof SS 7 Ounce Sippy Cup with Handles, Pink, 6 Months
Thermos Foogo Leak-Proof SS 7 Ounce Sippy Cup with Handles, Pink, 6 Months

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks after first washing - two of them!, November 21, 2010
I purchased two of the 7 oz. Leak Proof Sippy Cups for my daughter. I have followed the directions exactly and cannot get it to close without leaking! My husband is an engineer and cannot get it to close properly either. The lid consists of 4 pieces and the spout part just does not seat into the lid portion easily or well. The valve also is two parts that need to click together in order to seal. I really have tried it over and over without success.

I have four children and have used a multitude of sippy cups over the past 8 years: this one gets my vote for most complicated and least effective. I had such high hopes for it too! Wish I could return it after the money I dished out for two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3