Profile for V. West > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. West RSS Feed (COVINA, CA, US)

elope Maleficent, Disney evil queen
elope Maleficent, Disney evil queen
Offered by D&J Shopping Connection
Price: $18.95
6 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume accessory!, October 12, 2013
This headpiece MAKES the Maleficent costume. Got so many compliments. The ONLY bit of downside is that it basically sits on top of your head. There's a velco strip inside to size it, but nothing actually secures it. Since I have long hair and had to put it in a low bun, it kind of balanced out & prevented it from falling backward. It will probably fit everyone a bit differently since no two heads are alike! Just get a black nylon cap fom your local dollar store to cover your head/hair first.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, again!, October 21, 2010
This is the second magazine subscription I've purchased through Amazon.
It arrived when promised, and my daughter loves it. It was also a steal
for a 6-month subscription, I just may re-new it!

Spa magazine (1-year)
Spa magazine (1-year)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spa Heaven!, June 9, 2010
This review is from: Spa magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
Just received my long-awaited 1st issue. The May/June cover alone is breath-taking.
Skimming through the pages I immediately felt relaxed. I can't wait to plan the ultimate spa get-away & I know this magazine will give me great ideas. As I finish each issue, I'll be 'green' and pass it along to my brother's health & wellness clinic. I'm sure his patients will also enjoy a soothing read.

Seventeen (2-year)
Seventeen (2-year)
Price: $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TEEN MAGAZINE!, March 20, 2010
This review is from: Seventeen (2-year) (Magazine)
Purchased this for my daughter who loves this magazine. I just recently became aware Amazon carried magazine subscriptions at reduced prices. At two years, it's a great deal. Arrived the following month, thanks!