Profile for Mare > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mare RSS Feed

Santas Bags Rolling Tree Storage Duffel, for 6 to 9-Foot Trees
Santas Bags Rolling Tree Storage Duffel, for 6 to 9-Foot Trees
Offered by Better Linen
Price: $42.99
3 used & new from $39.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, January 30, 2013
I am very pleased with the quality of this bag. It's a very sturdy bag and more than big enough for my 7 foot tree. No regrets about this purchase.

Sturbridge Lined Point Valance - Wine (72" wide x 15" long)
Sturbridge Lined Point Valance - Wine (72" wide x 15" long)
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $24.46
9 used & new from $21.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curtains!, November 27, 2012
The valance is very good quality. It's very refreshing to get something that is made so well and for a great price. The valance works well by itself. I brought 2. I use it as a topper on my french sliding doors as well as paired with curtains on a nearby window. I have another pair brought years ago and the material has not faded. Great material, good quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great curtains!, November 27, 2012
The curtains are a great quality. Nice thicker fabric. Not flimsy at all. They hang very nicely. I'm very pleased with this purchase!

Hayward RC9740 SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner
Hayward RC9740 SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner
Price: $514.00
13 used & new from $382.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vac, July 3, 2012
The SharkVac took awhile getting here, but, it was worth the wait. Why did I wait so long to get a robotic vacumn cleaner for my pool? Finally got fed up with the manual vacumn and then having to backwash after. After just 1 two hour vacumn cycle with the SharkVac the pool was crystal clear. Easy to use, easy to clean. The first time around it focused on the front of the pool and didn't do much of the back end as I would have liked. 2nd time around it worked on everything. The specs say it doesn't climb up the walls, but it does. It climbs up and does a great job. It gets braver as it goes on, climbing higher. Doesn't do the steps but I'm okay with that. There's only 3 of them and I just sweep whatever is on them down into the pool. Takes all of 1 minute. I noted that when it backs up there is some debris that comes out but easy enough to scoop up with the net. I researched a few machines and settled on the Hayward because of the positive reviews and because I have other Hayward products that have worked well. Love this machine, sorry I didn't get it sooner.

Champion Eco Fleece Crew, White, Large
Champion Eco Fleece Crew, White, Large
Price: $14.99
13 used & new from $13.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Sweatshirt, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
This sweatshirt is fantastic. I love to wear sweatshirts when at home and for working out and this one is perfect for me. I'm a female and the women's sweatshirts are horrible. Too short at the waist, and very thin, too thin to be called warm. The sleeves shrink at least 2 inches after a few washings - and I'm only 5'3

This one is nice and roomy and long. I love the length. I loved my first one so much that I bought 4 more to get me through the winter.