Profile for Auntie Lou > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Auntie Lou RSS Feed (TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
InterDesign Alston Bath Collection, Canister, Amber
InterDesign Alston Bath Collection, Canister, Amber
Price: $8.17
2 used & new from $8.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I had in mind, October 7, 2014
I am very happy with my new decorative containers. They are the perfect size for Q tips and cotton balls and they're very attractive so I don't mind leaving them out on the sink.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal Odor Free Pail System
Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal Odor Free Pail System
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, September 16, 2014
I'm fortunate to be able to keep the litter pans for my three cats in the laundry room but I still need to scoop frequently. I'd been dumping the used litter in plastic grocery sacks in a old planter, then tying the bags up and throwing them in the trash but of course it was messy and stinky. I was excited to find this product that seemed like it would solve both those problems and it does. There are a couple of issues though; first, it's too small. I'm guessing that most cat people have more than one cat just as I do which means you will scoop two and three times a day which fills the bag very quickly because the actual size of the receptacle is half the height of the Genie. After three or four days, sometimes less, I have to make a new bag. I recently moved into a new house so I'm trying to set it up on a garage shelf so I don't have to bend over to use it. Second, it's a little flimsy. About half the time the lid won't stay open while you're trying to drop the used litter into the top of the Genie so you sometimes have to hold the lid with one hand and dump the scoop with the other-no fun. Third, the refills are expensive.
With a little tweaking this could be a really great product. As it is, it's a good idea that needs better execution.

Mr. Clean 443865 Magic Reach All in One Bathroom Cleaning Tool Starter Kit
Mr. Clean 443865 Magic Reach All in One Bathroom Cleaning Tool Starter Kit
Price: $21.68
7 used & new from $11.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves your back!, September 12, 2014
I purchased this product when it first came on the market a few years ago and have really been happy with it so I was very disappointed when I broke mine just before I moved. I was even more disappointed when I went to every big box store and grocery store in my area only to find out they don't carry it anymore. I'm really glad to have found it here. It's great for cleaning a shower stall which is what I have now. No bending over and no back strain, just a clean shower. I should probably have ordered two!

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara, Black, 0.33 -Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara, Black, 0.33 -Fluid Ounce
Offered by BeautyCentral (Ship within 1 Business Day)
Price: $9.85
12 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, July 21, 2014
This is probably the only beauty product I have ever used that does what it claims. My lashes are longer and thicker as a result of using this product. I've tried many different brands of mascara over the years and this is the best one. It's a little more expensive than other brands but much less expensive than "designer" brands and works as advertised.

NewLobo(TM) Ultra Slim Extra Long 10 feet 3M USB 3.0 Superspeed Data Sync & Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy Note 3 N9000 N9002 N9005 Note III(10 feet)
Offered by NewLoboDirect
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 29, 2014
It's sturdy and plenty long so I can plug it in on the other side of the room and still have my phone right next to me on the couch while it's charging. Exactly as described.

Zeimax® Retractable Fast Travel Car Charger Adapter Rapid Car Charging Cable Kits for Samsung Galaxy S5 V and Note 3
Offered by Rapidmart
Price: $7.89
2 used & new from $7.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not as described, May 29, 2014
I never buy mobile phone accessories from the big retailers because they're too expensive. This was a good price and retractable so I grabbed it up- except it's not retractable. The cord is tightly coiled so if the phone is plugged in it's difficult to talk because the cord is too short. On the other hand I probably shouldn't be holding a phone to my ear while driving so....
Other than not being retractable it works fine and I can sit it very easily in the dark because it's lighted.

Thousand Eight(TM) Samsung Galaxy S5 Design Slim and stylish profile CRYSTAL RUBBER CASE + [FREE LCD Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear)+Touch Screen Stylus] (CRYSTAL PURPLE)
Offered by i-Deal Digital
Price: $5.70
9 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and sturdy, May 11, 2014
I'm deeply opposed to spending lots of money for phone cases. At the same time I want to protect my very expensive device so I'm pleased to say this case (which is actually the purple quilted with 'diamond' studs) does the trick. It's actually two pieces which I didn't realize; it's the rubber inner skin and the hard plastic outer case. It added a lot of weight to my S5 but it also makes it feel more substantial. I have big hands and I didn't like feeling like I could crush my phone if I held it too tightly or drop it if I didn't hold it tightly enough. Thanks for the very speedy delivery too, just five days! Inexpensive, attractive and fits perfectly, a winning combination.

Playskool Play Favorites Lullaby Gloworm Toy (Pink)
Playskool Play Favorites Lullaby Gloworm Toy (Pink)
Offered by ARK3 Sales
Price: $22.22
33 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted, March 19, 2014
This is my go-to newborn gift but this one was slightly damaged having some kind of ink mark on the face. Delivery was fine, right on time but I preferred not to give this as a gift because of the ink mark.

Envirosax Exotic Flowers Reusable Shopping Bags (Set of 3)
Envirosax Exotic Flowers Reusable Shopping Bags (Set of 3)
Offered by Wrapables
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gift ever, September 14, 2013
These bags in their carrying pouch are always in my purse and I NEVER have to put my purchases in plastic bags. A friend gave me these after seeing my dragging around the large bags that many retailers sell but that aren't easily folded to a size that would fit in a handbag. This is no bigger than your average wallet so it goes easily into my bag. As soon as I get to the register I tell the clerk that I don't need a bag, then pull out on of the five Envirosax bags. They're surprised every single time and usually want to know where I got them. I'm not a militant environmentalist and I don't preach at people, I just use my Envirosax and hope my actions do more than my words ever could.

Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain, 108-Ounce, Bleached Linen
Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain, 108-Ounce, Bleached Linen
Price: $32.99
45 used & new from $20.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, August 7, 2013
Several years ago my housecat grew ill and was diagnosed with kidney disease. The vet explained that indoor cats sometime develop this problem because they don't drink enough water. Water sitting in a bowl gets stale and/or stagnant and cats (and dogs I suppose) prefer moving water, which explains why our pets prefer to drink from the sink or toilet. Sadly, my precious pet was too ill to recover but I learned a valuable lesson and now my cats always have nice fresh water thanks to this fountain. It's very quiet and unobtrusive. it needs to be refilled every day and half or so and cleaned every two to three weeks when you change the filter. My animal companions are so very precious to me and this fountain gives them a great quality of life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4