Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for B. Rossiter > Reviews

Browse

B. Rossiter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Rossiter "Absolute Nut" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tech Sight's TSR200RL Adjustable Aperture Sight for the Ruger® 10/22® Rifle with a 3/8" rail
Offered by Advancedmart
Price: $73.95
2 used & new from $73.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The sights are overall great. I would give 5 stars if it weren't ..., April 26, 2016
The TS211 sight adjustment tool can be used for both windage and elevation adjustment.

The sights are overall great. I would give 5 stars if it weren't really tricky to adjust the elevation, even with the sight adjustment tool. It's difficult to properly latch onto the adjustment knob, since the wings on either side of the rear sight are in the way.

Tech Sight's TS211 tool for Adjusting TSR200 and other 200 model Tech-sights
Tech Sight's TS211 tool for Adjusting TSR200 and other 200 model Tech-sights
Offered by Advancedmart
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 26, 2016
Machining on the inside of the C-tool is a little rough. Overall a solid piece of gear.

The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies)
The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gah!, March 12, 2016
If it's possible to be on the edge of your seat as you're reading, this story got me there. A fitting continuation of the Loric tale. Definitely worth the read.

Feverborn: A Fever Novel
Feverborn: A Fever Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars That woman can write!, February 16, 2016
It's great when you're emotionally invested in the characters in a book and the author continues to deliver the goods even 10 years into the series. KMM doesn't miss a beat and while having kids may have made me not devour the book as quickly as I usually would, I savored every word and it was well worth giving up much-needed sleep.

That ending though... A whole year of waiting ahead. Sigh (but so excited).

Kitchen Active Spiralizer, Black
Kitchen Active Spiralizer, Black
Offered by Kitchen Active, LLC
Price: $19.99
27 used & new from $2.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely using my noodle!, January 8, 2016
I used this with zucchini and pesto, grilled some chicken and BLAM! We had dinner in under 10 minutes. I'm a fan.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wearing a Little Hug, December 3, 2015
This is a nice, warm sweater dress that is definitely built to Asian female proportions. As such, it fits as expected (I.e. A little short in the arms and leg areas). If you don't mind that though, it is actually quite conmfortable and feels like you're wearing a hug.

The Backyardigans Season 3
The Backyardigans Season 3
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inagination Station, December 3, 2015
I am appreciative of children's shows that encourage imagination. This is the kind of show I can sit and watch with my 2-y-o and then introduce bits into our own pretend play.

The Backyardigans Season 4
The Backyardigans Season 4
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this 2 big Es, November 8, 2015
Entertains AND Educational. I've always been a fan and my 2-y-o really enjoys seeing the imagination at work. She internalizes a lot of what she sees so it's good to have a show like this influencing her pretend-play behavior.

The ClayGround Studio & Gallery
The ClayGround Studio & Gallery

5.0 out of 5 stars BYOB + Clay = WIN, August 2, 2015
This review is from: The ClayGround Studio & Gallery
Every time I go, I come away with a unique gift and the recipients know that it was made with love (and beer).

The Elkridge Furnace Inn
The Elkridge Furnace Inn

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Local put this within reach of my budget., May 31, 2015
This review is from: The Elkridge Furnace Inn
It's become a MD tradition for us. The food is pricey but worth it since it is delectable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4