Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for S. L. Hale > Reviews

Browse

S. L. Hale's Profile

Customer Reviews: 88

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. L. Hale "Shae" RSS Feed (Midwest)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
SHANY Detox Professional Brush Cleanser, 16 Fluid Ounce
SHANY Detox Professional Brush Cleanser, 16 Fluid Ounce
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush cleaner!!, June 4, 2016
No funny smells, cleaned perfectly and gentle on my brushes!!

Prevail SlimROAST (3 grams) - 24 servings by Valentus
Prevail SlimROAST (3 grams) - 24 servings by Valentus
Offered by 4MSHOPPE
Price: $46.40
7 used & new from $46.40

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, February 22, 2016
This definitely curbs your appetite!! I am not hungry all day when I drink this in the morning. The only downfall I saw is it made me irritable but I'm not sure if that's because of the coffee or not eating.

ThinSlim Foods Low Carb Squares 4pack - 40 Calories, 2g Net Carbs (Almond)
ThinSlim Foods Low Carb Squares 4pack - 40 Calories, 2g Net Carbs (Almond)
Offered by Linda's Diet Delites
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Low Carb Treat!, December 27, 2015
It reminds me of my wedding cake that was almond. Moist, sweet, and delicious!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2016 1:05 PM PST

ThinSlim Foods Love-The-Taste Low Carb Bread, 2pack (Plain)
ThinSlim Foods Love-The-Taste Low Carb Bread, 2pack (Plain)
Offered by Linda's Diet Delites
Price: $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Low Carb Bread Out There!, December 27, 2015
It must be refrigerated after receiving it so maybe that's why people experienced mold? Mine is great! Soooo good for low carb bread!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY thing that works!!!, December 22, 2015
I have tried every single thing under the sun, including home remedies to get cat urine out of my carpet from when my cat had a bladder infection. This is the ONLY thing that worked! I can't stress enough, this will solve your problem! Make sure to totally saturate the area so that it gets down into the carpet pad. This saved us from ripping our entire carpet up and replacing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY thing that works!!, December 22, 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY thing that works!!!, December 22, 2015

Distant Shores: A Novel
Distant Shores: A Novel
by Kristin Hannah
Price: $9.88
291 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage & Self Introspection!, October 1, 2015
Let's face it, marriage isn't easy all of the time and sometimes we even lose ourselves in our marriage. I found myself in a few thought provoking moments with this book. A must read!

Angel Falls: A Novel
Angel Falls: A Novel
by Kristin Hannah
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.68
235 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Touching and Heartwarming, October 1, 2015
A really good read with a heartwarming story!! Loved this book and flew through it!!

Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate, 5.0 Fluid Ounce
Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate, 5.0 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Specialty Skincare
Price: $67.38
12 used & new from $58.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money - No Miracle Cream, December 19, 2014
Don't waste your money. I've been using this twice per day and have noticed zero tightening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9