Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for D. Davis > Reviews

Browse

D. Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Davis RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Paul Mitchell #427 Black Large Paddle Brush
Paul Mitchell #427 Black Large Paddle Brush
Offered by HFB Store
Price: $14.69
13 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft on the scalp., May 25, 2016
Very happy with it. Second time I've bought one.

iJDMTOY 5-SMD 168 194 2825 T10 LED Car Interior Map Dome Light Bulbs, Brilliant Red
Offered by iJDMTOY Car LED Guru
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well in my 2004 Toyota 4Runner!, March 31, 2016
Truly satisfied with what I thought would be cheap Chinese junk. The installation was very easy, all I needed was a flathead screwdriver her. I used latex gloves to keep oil off of the lenses. The output was perfect end it matches well with the original factory dash lights.

TheraSpecs Pilot Fluorescent Light and Migraine Glasses: Aviator-Style Outdoor Tint for Men and Women
Offered by TheraSpecs
Price: $129.00
2 used & new from $99.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., March 28, 2016
Possibly a placebo, definitely not a high quality frame or lens, in fact the best that I can tell is that they are polarized and that's about the only thing they really have going for them. Definitely not worth the money in my opinion as my migraine headaches are no less frequent because of the sunglasses being used on a daily basis.
I would also note that when I do have a migraine it's much nicer to have a darker lens.
I simply do not recommend these based on the cost versus the quality and my personal experience.

3-cube Media Entertainment Center for Tvs up to 40" Plasma Television Cabinets Flat Screen Stand Stands Storage Organizer Home Living Room Furniture Black Sale Modern
Offered by AppleClover
Price: $27.70
33 used & new from $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that bad., March 28, 2016
For the money it looks good and sets up rather easily. There are some people who will complain about the flimsy quality but they are expecting too much for such a little cost. It serves it's purpose and it's fast to put together. If you are looking for solid wood heavy construction quality materials and a long-lasting product that looks good in any home then keep shopping because you're obviously a cheapskate to think that this is going to be all of those for a low price.
On the other hand, if you are looking for something to serve the purpose and do the job and not look bad in the process while saving you a buck or two, you will not be disappointed.

Wind Fire D006- Toyota/Lexus/Infiniti - No Drilling Changeable Courtesy Ghost Shadow Lights -Lifetime FREE logo chips replacement 2-pc set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the money!!, March 28, 2016
The quality is much higher than I expected it to be for the money. These fit into my Lexus ES350 as though they were factory issue!! I am very impressed to say the least and I was very surprised to see that it included other filters as well! Read the directions and you won't be disappointed!!

Braun 3Series 320S-4 Shaver
Braun 3Series 320S-4 Shaver
11 used & new from $91.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for the buck., January 24, 2015
Love it. Works well. Wish it came with a car charger because I use it there most. The battery lasts so it's not a big deal. I do wish it were waterproof but for the money you can't get a better shave.

Stanley Heritage Cooler 7QT + Classic Vaccuum Bottle 1.1QT Combo
Stanley Heritage Cooler 7QT + Classic Vaccuum Bottle 1.1QT Combo
Price: $62.98
83 used & new from $53.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced under delivered., January 24, 2015
Cooler is ok but thermos leaks. I should have done more research before buying. I regret this purchase. I am not impressed for the money I spent. Mistake.

The Villain
The Villain
DVD ~ Ruth Buzzi
Price: $6.59
57 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clean funny entertainment!, January 24, 2015
This review is from: The Villain (DVD)
Watched it with parents as a kid. Brought back good memories. Cute silly movie. I'd say if you are looking for artsy, good plot, excellent acting, and all that stuff then you take movies to seriously. His movie is for people who have a good sense of humor and just want a fun l, CLEAN, entertaining movie. I wish they made more like them today.

Living Accents Bankers Lamp 13.5" high (34.3cm)
Living Accents Bankers Lamp 13.5" high (34.3cm)
Offered by Farm & City Supply
Price: $48.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it., January 24, 2015
Good product for the money. Looks better than it cost. Does the trick and fits the desk well.

Samsonite Luggage Travel Wallet, Black, One Size
Samsonite Luggage Travel Wallet, Black, One Size
Price: $12.68
11 used & new from $12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me., January 24, 2015
Well made. I bought it to put in my glove box to organize the car papers (registration, insurance cards, spare cash, etc.). Simple thing to keep stuff in place. Looks better than the pics. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2