Profile for M. Alves > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Alves RSS Feed

Aerb® X Armor Series Shock Proof Case W Audio Amplifier Design for iPad 2 3 4 or iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 or New iPad Air / iPad 5 (iPad Mini, Blue)
Offered by Aerb Inc
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2014
Overall I liked this case. It protects my mini iPad well. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the adjustable stand. It doesn't hold the iPad sturdy when I'm typing. I'd recommend this case for someone who's looking to protect their iPads.

Bundle Monster 6 Pair Baby Leggings / Leg Warmers Mix Design Set for Boy
Bundle Monster 6 Pair Baby Leggings / Leg Warmers Mix Design Set for Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 25, 2011
I was a little skeptical when I read some reviews about the leg warmers because of the size not being accurate. I was very happy to find out they fit my son perfectly! He does have chubby legs and he's 15 months old, so there's still room for growth. The leg warmers make it really easy to change diapers and, since my son uses the potty, I don't have to worry about taking his pants off and back on! Plus, the designs are just so cute!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2013 2:28 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT fur eliminator!, June 25, 2009
I was a little skeptical in the beginning, but the furminator works wonders on my Siberian husky. I also lended the furminator to a friend who has a chocolate lab and her dog loved it, so did she. Great price and fast delivery.
Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog waste bag!, May 25, 2009
I have a Siberian husky who does go to "the bathroom a lot"! The BioBag is big enough and resistant to pick up all the dog waste. I'm very satisfied with the product!!!