Profile for B. McNally > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. McNally RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 5-Quart Covered Oval Saute with Helper Handle, Orange
Price: $56.99

Grounded: The Making of The Last of Us [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 3, 2014
This documentary does an excellent job going behind the scenes of The Last of Us to show how much goes into making a game of this magnitude. Great for fans of the game as well as fans of games in general.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 9, 2013
This little helicopter is great. It is a lot of fun to fly, very easy to control, charges quickly, and is super stable. It's been in a few wrecks and came out virtually unscathed.

ExpertPower® 12v 1500mAh NiCd Battery for Dewalt DW9072 DW9071 DC9071 DE9037 DE9071 DE9072 DE9074 DE9075 152250-27 397745-01
Offered by ExpertPower
Price: $19.98
2 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully., July 9, 2013
Great battery. Better performance than the original. Shipping was really fast. I would definitely buy again. This is a great value considering the cost of a branded replacement.

The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration) [Blu-ray]
The Godfather Collection (The Coppola Restoration) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Marlon Brando
Price: $34.23
58 used & new from $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection!, February 20, 2013
I was never able to find all three movies on TV to watch them all the way though. This collection was perfect for that. I took a weekend and watched all three films. Loved them all.

Etón NFR160WXR Microlink Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight, Solar Power and Cell Phone Charger (Red)
Price: $27.22
42 used & new from $25.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far., February 20, 2013
So far so good. I haven't had any issues with this radio. It does everything it says it does. I did NOT use it to charge my phone though and have no plans to use it for that.

Pet Sematary
Pet Sematary
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool song, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Pet Sematary (MP3 Music)
This is a very catchy song to go along with a great movie. I really thought the song worked well and plain white T's is great for this kind of music.

Celestial Seasonings Black Tea Unsweetened Perfect Iced Tea, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $16.54
6 used & new from $16.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Simple Black Iced Tea, September 4, 2012
This is great if you want to brew your iced tea by the glass and add any extras in your own portions. I like being able to control the amount of sweetner and add my own lemon to my tea. Brewing this on the 6oz setting works great as long as you stir it up really good in a glass full of ice. Otherwise it comes out a little strong.

Celestial Seasonings Half and Half Perfect Iced Tea, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 22-Count
Offered by Clubsoff
Price: $12.00
13 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Combo., September 4, 2012
I like my tea with lemon and I also regularly mix iced tea and lemonade so this just made sense for me to buy. It's very good and has a good balance of tea and lemon.

Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX (Old Version)
Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX (Old Version)
Offered by IsaacTronics
6 used & new from $37.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 22, 2012
This is the second Anywhere MX I have purchased. I already had one for my laptop and decided to pick another one up for my desktop after loving the first one so much. Very quick response. Accuracy is very good. Works on every surface I have tried it on so far. No issues. I would recommend this mouse to anyone that needs a larger travel mouse or doesn't mind a slightly smaller desktop mouse. It's the perfect size for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4