Profile for robertowtvl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

robertowtvl RSS Feed

Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
Price: $82.36
79 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and well built product, April 17, 2013
I reviewed many different products before deciding to purchase this product. This is definitely worth every dollar, the sound is very crisp and I really like the 360 degree sound that these speakers project. I also like the ease of access of the bass knob being on the speaker versus the back of the subwoofer.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S III, Black
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S III, Black
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $18.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, October 27, 2012
After reading over the numerous positive reviews I decided to buy this case to replace a cheaper case I had bought original when I purchased the phone. This case exceeds my expectations, the feel of the case is one that is both aesthetically pleasing and provides ample protection for the phone. I would recommend this product for someone who is looking for a solid and well built case for the Samsung Galaxy S3.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Shield for AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $6.98

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible product, July 20, 2012
The product is difficult to apply and doesn't provide much protection for the device. Waste of money don't buy,terribly made productive. I just threw this junk product in the trash. I read many of reviews and anticipated a well made product but was severely disappointed.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter - SDSDQUA-064G-U46A [Old Version]
Offered by Everything But Stromboli
Price: $37.75
86 used & new from $23.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Great card once it is formatted correctly, July 14, 2012
Initially when I inserted the card into the Samsung Galaxy S3 it recognized it but it wasn't able to format it correctly. After doing some research I found a free program EaseUS Partition Master [...] that will format the card into FAT 32 since Windows no longer allows you to do it by default. After formatting it into fat 32 the phone recognized the card and it works great now. I hope this helps anyone else that might run into this problem.
Comment Comments (42) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 10:58 PM PST