Profile for J. Rowley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Rowley RSS Feed (South Carolina USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Merrell Women's Captiva Launch 2 Waterproof Boot,Black,8.5 M US
Merrell Women's Captiva Launch 2 Waterproof Boot,Black,8.5 M US
Price: $122.20
15 used & new from $121.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product & super cute!, January 23, 2015
I've had this same style in brown for 3-4 years and wear them almost daily in the winter. They're super comfortable for walking concrete or forest floors. I decided I needed them in black too! My brown pair was an 8.5 and the black is consistent in sizing. I'm assuming these will be long wearing just like my brown pair--great investment! Classic style, really comfortable, great quality.

Contech ProCollar Protective Collar, Medium
Contech ProCollar Protective Collar, Medium
Price: $12.99
8 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream for my JRT!, December 24, 2014
I bought this at a local big box pet store for my 14 year old, 20 lb Jack Russell terrier who had surgery after being attacked by a neighbor's dog. He had two long incisions on his back leg, close to his tail. He had been discharged with the plastic cone which made him hyperventilate (memories from getting fixed?) and he just could not relax. This procollar has been a dream come true! He wears it all day and sleeps in it as well. He is not able to get at his incisions with the collar on, but is able to get to them without it, so it definitely does the job. There's no agitation, he's completely calm. He runs around the house, goes on walks, has no problems with mobility due to wearing this. I am so grateful that he's able to live somewhat normally despite the stitches and the collar--especially since the stitches will be in for two weeks. Highly recommended!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 2, 2014
A classic! What more can you say? A yearly must-watch...gives me gratitude for the peace in my family.

Kid Galaxy Cyber Cycle - Red
Kid Galaxy Cyber Cycle - Red
Price: $30.21
34 used & new from $22.60

5.0 out of 5 stars 2+ years and counting!, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Kid Galaxy Cyber Cycle - Red (Toy)
My 10 year old son has had this for over 2 years. Its scratched, banged up, and still running! Its easy to use and is very stable, very durable. He takes it on our dog walks around the neighborhood, which are 20 minutes or so, and it makes the entire trip with us! The range is impressive--it goes approximately 2 houses ahead of us on our walks. Very happy with this purchase...its not often that a toy lasts this long and retains its original fun factor.

Zuke's Hip Action Dog Treats, Roasted Beef Recipe, 16-Ounce
Zuke's Hip Action Dog Treats, Roasted Beef Recipe, 16-Ounce
Price: $9.59
25 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Russell is obsessed with these!, September 20, 2014
We've been giving these to our Jack Russell for about a year and he loves them! Its gotten to the point where he is waking us up, whining, going into the kitchen and looking up at the place where we keep the treats. They're driving him (and us) crazy--in a good way! Originally they were purchased with the chance that he could naturally medicate his arthritic joints. Does it work? Impossible to know for sure, but I do have to say that he seems to be less stiff when he gets up. He has severe arthritis in his front legs and the vet recommended Metacam--to avoid the long term issues associated with the meds, we gave these a try. Whether or not its providing relief, they're keepers! He's crazy about them!

Ethiopian Taste Food and Coffee
Ethiopian Taste Food and Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience!, September 7, 2014
This review is from: Ethiopian Taste Food and Coffee
Definitely a must try! Lots of great vegetarian options, wonderful, friendly service. Very happy to see them on Amazon Local!

iPlay RC Battling Tanks -Set of 2 Full Size Infrared Radio Remote Control Battle Tanks - RC Tanks
Offered by Amazing Tech Depot
Price: $57.61
13 used & new from $50.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid little toys!, September 3, 2014
My son got this for his birthday from my mother in law. We've had them several months now, and here's the lowdown:

* really fun! (my son and his friends are in the 9-10 year range)
* I love the rechargable battery packs. No endless stream of batteries
* they're loud! and the sound is not adjustable
* they are accurate in terms of counting the shots fired and hit (although they can "bounce" off objects to hit the other tank)
* my son says they work best on smooth surfaces--he has a hard time on carpet (the tracks fall off) but they work fine on grass as well as our wood floors
* turrets can turn (not 360 degrees) but don't go up and down (can be done manually) and the tanks are easy to maneuver
* they have a really decent range, although its not necessary because the battles happen in close range

All in all, these are good solid little toys! They've lasted under heavy play from my son and his friends (husband too....) and they're still going strong! The boys continue to love playing with them--haven't lost the fun factor after several months.

Metagenics UltraClear Plus Natural Pineapple Banana Flavor 34.5 oz (2 lb 2.5 oz) (966 g)
Offered by BigDealsBay
Price: $80.95
28 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Metagenics!, June 2, 2014
I've used many of the Metagenics protein powders and am happy with them all. Yes, there's a bit of grit, but that's to be expected. I blend it with coconut water and frozen berries and drink it down without a problem. My 10 year old son and husband enjoy it as well. Very happy with all of their products. Can't go wrong!

St. Christopher Surf Medal - Large Baby Blue/White
St. Christopher Surf Medal - Large Baby Blue/White
Offered by Central Coast Surfboards
Price: $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, June 2, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a man and its perfect! The quality is great, will last a lifetime.

Kiss My Face Patchouli Active Life Stick Deodorant, 2.48-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
Price: $33.63
12 used & new from $27.75

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me!, June 2, 2014
I've been using this deodorant for the past year or so. Initially when I apply the deodorant, there is a patchouli scent. Within a few minutes though, the scent diminishes and throughout the day, I smell no fragrance at all. And I have to say, this is one of the better "natural" deodorants I've tried. There's no white residue, no irritation, and no distortion (for lack of a better word) of the original fragrance. And for the guys out there, give this one a shot! My husband used it one day because he couldn't find his own--and now it has become his primary deodorant (again, the patchouli scent diminishes quickly!). Not girlie at all. May not look super cool coming out of the gym bag, but it works!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3