Profile for Steve Pinehurst > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve Pinehurst "Steve Pinehurst" RSS Feed (Pinehurst, NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2
2(x)ist Men's Colour Contour Pouch, Acai Purple, Medium
2(x)ist Men's Colour Contour Pouch, Acai Purple, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth $150 a pair., December 3, 2013
Of all my hundred dollar underwear, these are my favorites! They will gently cradle the family jewels of any king, sheik, or oligarch.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss, Always Naked 200, 0.37 Ounce
Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss, Always Naked 200, 0.37 Ounce
Offered by TFSOutlet
Price: $4.20
12 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophia Vergara and Julianna Rancic's fave, September 22, 2013
Sophia Vergara and Julianna Rancic both wore the Always Naked color to the Emmy's in 2013, so it is indisputably red carpet ready.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Magnet's polarity is wrong for iPad 3 (April 2012), April 24, 2012
I find it basically useless because the polarity of the magnets of the magnets in my iPad 3 is the same as the SoundBender magnet--meaning they repulse each other. When I hold it on place, it works, but as soon as I let go the iPad's magnet pushes it out of position. Oh well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2012 12:11 PM PST

VTech LS6425-3 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System and Caller ID/Call Waiting, Silver with 3 Handsets
Price: Click here to see our price
156 used & new from $44.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good on MagicJack, but caller-ID is very limited, April 24, 2012
I like the phone (and the MagicJackPlus service I have it hooked up to), but not without a few criticisms:

ONE: the phonebook only has space for 50 entries. Considering that many friends have multiple numbers, and that the caller-ID system is pretty useless on MagicJack if a caller isn't in the VTech phonebook, this is a significant oversight. I would like to program in my more annoying telemarketers into the phonebook so I see them coming, but there simply isn't enough room. TWO: the handset is pretty confusing for seniors. THREE: the intercom/CB feature is confusing for anybody.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2012 6:59 PM PDT

Under the Overpass: A Journey of Faith on the Streets of America
Under the Overpass: A Journey of Faith on the Streets of America
by Michael Yankoski
Price: $13.19
225 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst conceived book ever, February 5, 2012
The authors' hearts are devoted to Christ and seek to understand the lives of the homeless. That being said, they took on an impossible task - no one can understand hopelessness simply by immersing oneself in urban camping. Permanent homelessness is a mental pit of hopelessness and abandonment. The authors' bodies were mightily uncomfortable, but knowing that things would change and that they had a a safety net kept them from truly understanding the _few_ people they met.

If they had tried to escape homelessness, that would have been a valid experience. But they didn't. I believe if they had fallen into the marina in D.C., they would have simply accepted they situation as "first homeless, and now landless." They'd tread water and beg for breadcrumbs from passersby, and resolutely refuse any opportunity to climb out of the water. They would accept their situation as an opportunity from Jesus to empathize with the plight of the landless.

They are compassionate, and Christian, and completely ignorant of all those Proverbs against acting like damn fools.

Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

4.0 out of 5 stars Best innovation in books since scrolls were bound, October 7, 2011
Good product, awkward design, too fragile - screen broke when I got onto a barstool with the Kindle in my cargo shorts pocket. Excellent customer service. "Read to me" feature best innovation in books since scrolls were bound.

Catch My Disease
Catch My Disease

5.0 out of 5 stars I never get tired of this song "Catch My Disease", May 20, 2009
This review is from: Catch My Disease (MP3 Music)
I love every part of this song, listened to it 100 times. I'm not a Ben Lee fan, mind you, but this song should have been a huge hit. Plus it has percussion and a chorus.

Terra Plana Men's Aqua Lace Up Shoe
Terra Plana Men's Aqua Lace Up Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, but White is too White, May 20, 2009
They are comfortable, but they aren't like other sneakers. Minimal padding means heavy guys like me can't run on asphalt landing on our heal every step.(Afterall, they are designed to correct your stride - this means you must change.). Shorter strides landing on the whole foot works best (i.e. the stride we all use naturally running uphill). Running on earth is super comfortable no matter what stride you use.

My only complaint is the white sneaker is very white and reminds me of olde nurse's shoes. My next pair will be gray & black.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2010 7:26 PM PDT

CEV BIBLE ON CD-ROM (Cased Set) Audio CD
CEV BIBLE ON CD-ROM (Cased Set) Audio CD
by Bible Society
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is text, not audio, October 8, 2008
The seller told me this product is text on a CD-ROM, not an audiobook, so I didn't buy. As of Fall 2008, there doesn't appear to be any Old Testament recitation of the CEV. [...] has the New Testament CEV, which is excellent.

Use Your Love
Use Your Love
Price: $1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great picture. Cool Journey cover too, October 8, 2008
This review is from: Use Your Love (MP3 Music)
The Journey cover is awesome. Perfectly suits her, and she does a good job with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2010 8:19 AM PDT