Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for cd225 > Reviews

Browse

cd225's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cd225 RSS Feed

Mary Kay Thinking of You Body Lotion ~ 6 Oz
Mary Kay Thinking of You Body Lotion ~ 6 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars love the smell!, April 1, 2012
I have the thinking of you perfume and i love it! I always get compliments on it. I had temembered seeing the lotion on marykay around christmas and i forgot to order it. When i went to order it i didnt see it onlime anymore. i was so happy to see this product on amazon! The shipping time was estimated at around 10 days and i recieved it in about 3. The lotion smells so good! I definitely recommend it!

Michael Kors Women's MK5401 Madison Silver-Tone Watch
Michael Kors Women's MK5401 Madison Silver-Tone Watch
2 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, April 1, 2012
This watch came in a timely matter. It looks exactly as pictured. I was very pleased with the quick delivery and quality of the watch. I did return the watch but only because the face looked too small on my wrist. I exchanged it for a bigger one and it was a very easy process and again was taken care of in a timely matter. Very satisfied!!