Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for M.W.S. > Reviews

Browse

M.W.S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M.W.S. RSS Feed

I Funny: A Middle School Story
I Funny: A Middle School Story

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 28, 2014
I love this book it is amazing I finished it in one day I couldn't stop reading I will always like James Pattersons books it is very funny if your havering a bad day it will cheer u up

Minecraft For Dummies
Minecraft For Dummies
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, March 21, 2013
Very well done - touches on every aspect of Minecraft but not exhaustively detailed. It is a "portable edition". Very impressed that this is authored by a person not yet graduated from high school.

101 Recipes for Chicken Wings
101 Recipes for Chicken Wings

1.0 out of 5 stars scam, December 3, 2011
Like other wing recipes herein this is a scam all you get is an ad for the book you thought u just purchased. Scamming weasles.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
42 used & new from $36.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, November 16, 2011
I've researched the Kindle Fire quite a bit up to the purchase date.

I decided that most of the prereviews were inappropriately comparing the Kindle Fire to the IPad. If the Kindle Fire were to be compared to an Apple product it should have been compared to the IPod not Ipad. If you are buying the Kindle Fire instead of the Ipad ... you are only setting yourself up for a disappointment. I have an Ipod. If you are buying the Kindle Fire instead of the IPod ... you will be pleased.

Well the Kindle Fire is intended to be an entertainment device ... and it makes a solid delivery on its promise. User interface is pretty intuitive, and the design is sleek. I am happy that this reading device delivers Apps, Music, and Videos. For me, Amazon's Cloud Storage Service makes the 8G of device storage a non-issue. I'm so far pleased with what it is and it delivers on what it claims to be.

PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (4th Edition)
PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (4th Edition)
by Larry E. Ullman
Price: $29.65
99 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I've been looking for, October 16, 2011
I enjoy scripting/programming as a hobby. I know HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT pretty well and have a need for learning to work with databases. I have spent too much time trying to decide what server language to use for programming and finally settled down to learning PHP (after a long battle of indecisiveness between PHP and .NET).

This book is well written and expertly explains what one needs to know to get started with PHP and MySQL.

The book assumes you know basic Web Development (HTML and CSS) and having a good understanding of javascript will certainly be helpful. The book starts off with PHP fundamentals ... then introduces MySQL fundamentals ... then SQL. It then brings it all together using PHP to work with MySQL, which is the purpose of the book.

The examples are very practical as the concepts/code that is used can be seen as general templates necessary for any database website development. If you are new to PHP and/or MySQL this book will certainly be a good tool for getting you on to the right track. I am glad I bought it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2012 4:08 AM PST