Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Kerry Meacham > Reviews

Browse

Kerry Meacham's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kerry Meacham RSS Feed

The Spy Bride
The Spy Bride
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, Read It, and Enjoy It!!!, October 20, 2015
This review is from: The Spy Bride (Kindle Edition)
I have read Bayard & Holmes before, so my expectations were high for The Spy Bride. I'm happy to say that they met and exceeded those expectations. They captured my attention in the first chapter and held on throughout the entire book. The quick-paced action keeps you in the story, while always wondering in the back of your mind if time will run out for the protagonist. I'd love to tell you more about a few of the characters, but if I did it would ruin the twists along the way. I recommend this book without reservation. Buy it, read it, and enjoy it!!!

Unintended Guardian: A Mythos Legacy Short Story (The Mythos Legacy)
Unintended Guardian: A Mythos Legacy Short Story (The Mythos Legacy)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Story, February 28, 2015
I know Jami writes well, so I was excited to read this short story. As expected it pulled me in fast, created tension, and delivered a story that leaves me wanting to read more about the Mythos Legacy. I'm looking forward to reading Treasured Claim.

Risky Brides: A BESTSELLERS' COLLECTION OF NOVELS AND NOVELLAS
Risky Brides: A BESTSELLERS' COLLECTION OF NOVELS AND NOVELLAS

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spy Bride Rocks, November 20, 2014
I just finished The Spy Bride, and it is crazy good. Having read Bayard & Holmes before, I didn't expect anything less. Action, intrigue, and hot women with brains, guts, and firearms. What more can you want? I also know they wouldn't hang with anyone but the best, so I'm looking forward to reading the other stories next.

Kerry

Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost too easy, BUT THAT'S THE POINT!!!, December 29, 2013
I had signed up for the author's blog a few weeks prior to this book release, so I kind of knew the basics. When I bought the book, I immediately set two mini habits of one push-up per day and a one breath plank per day. I have done this each day for a week now, and as he suggests, I am doing extra reps each day.

The book itself is very concise and to the point. While there are antecdotes, the majority of the book is filled with substance. I had never heard of this concept before, but I'm going to see how it works for me. I do wish there was a way to use this with negative habits, such as smoking. I'm hopeful that Stephen will figure out a way to parlay this theory into that realm at some point as well.

Bottom Line - Quick read, good content, well worth the time and money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2014 8:31 AM PDT

Firelands
Firelands
by Piper Bayard
6 used & new from $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Firelands (Paperback)
I read quite a bit, so if a book doesn't grab me in a hurry then I move on. No problem with that here. I was hooked right from the first chapter when Archer has a close call from friendly fire. Piper Bayard weaves a story so well that you're immersed immediately and don't want to come up for air. She gives the reader just enough information to want more, and it makes you keep saying, "I'll read just one more chapter before I put it down." While FIRELANDS and THE HUNGER GAMES have some similairities, I never found myself even remotely thinking about this while I was reading. I recommend this book without reservation, and look forward to Bayard's next book.

Seeing Sarah
Seeing Sarah
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching Story...On Many Levels, August 1, 2011
This review is from: Seeing Sarah (Kindle Edition)
This story of a man recounting his past while dealing with a present tragedy is touching and troubling on many levels. Do yourself a favor and read this. You'll be glad you did.

Duty, Honor, Country A Novel of West Point and The Civil War
Duty, Honor, Country A Novel of West Point and The Civil War
by Bob Mayer
16 used & new from $1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Review - Buy It, May 17, 2011
This book takes a lot of the coating off of historical figures. Frankly it was the thing I liked most. I'm from The South, and certain figures, Lee mainly, are revered and elevated. Therefore, they rarely have a true human side to them. Bob does a great job of personalizing these great men, and how they eventually make it to The Great Conflict. If you enjoy history, then you have to buy this book. A great book by a great storyteller. I can't wait for book number two.

Bodyguard of Lies (The Cellar Book 1)
Bodyguard of Lies (The Cellar Book 1)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodyguard of Lies - Great Story, Great Ending, January 23, 2011
This is the first time I've read Bob Mayer's writing, but it won't be my last. His ability to weave a story that is global in nature, with international political implications, while also incorporating the most intimate of situations, such as a spouse's betrayal and a mother's love, is something that will keep you turning the pages to see what happens next. His characters are interesting and three dimensional. Bob takes the time to engage you and make you care what happens, from the opening scenes where Nero, Gant, Nelley, and Hannah are introduced until the very end where you meet Jesse and Bobbie. Don't forget Racine either. A villian that you would kill yourself if you only could.

At the end of the day, it is a book that will keep you coming back for more and then delivers with a fantastic ending. I recommend this book without reservation. Buy it, read it, enjoy the ride.

Kerry Meacham