Profile for J. Carson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Carson "JCarsonkit" RSS Feed (Raleigh, NC United States)

OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
Price: $26.17
13 used & new from $18.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, January 23, 2013
It is very good for the price. It is easy to read and very well made. The shipping was quick also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, August 8, 2011
These are terrible. None of them stay on the screen. I have tried all 5, no adhesion what so ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother the film is inferior, July 11, 2011
I followed their directions to the letter. The product was not straight,so it won't line up correctly. When I did get it fairly even the film was cloudy an never cleared up. I will buy from E-Bay now on.

New Balance MT 479 BK D
New Balance MT 479 BK D

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, August 17, 2010
This review is from: New Balance Mt479Bk D (Apparel)
My first New Balance and it will not be my last. I am not a runner but a walker and hiker. It is great for light hiking and general walking. I recently walked 12 miles in Chicago and at the end of the day my feet were not sore or tired. I will definately buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 12:30 PM PDT

Alpen Spotting Scope #711 20X50
Alpen Spotting Scope #711 20X50
Price: $67.39
20 used & new from $44.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, August 17, 2010
This is a great bargain for the money. The Aspen is as good as the scopes they use at the shooting ranges at a third or quarter of the cost. I carry mine with me whenever I go. I also bought one for my friend.

Bushnell Laser Boresighter
Bushnell Laser Boresighter
Price: $25.95
157 used & new from $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Hit with a Tomatoe, July 22, 2010
I bought this because of a trusted name brand. This was a big mistake, it must be made in China. I used recommended target and the laser dot looked like a squashed tomatoe. So I centered the squashed tomatoe then took it to the range. My Sako 7 MM shot completely off the target. I then sighted it in the old fashioned way. A half hour later I pull 3 shots in the bullseye at a 100 yards. Just goes to show you, you cannot trust in the old brand names.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $89.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Netbook Breakdown, June 26, 2009
My Asus Netbook just up and died on me. Fortunately I had the sense to buy a Square Trade Warranty. That sent me a prepaid shipping form and two weeks later refunded the total cost of the netbook to my Paypal account and today I will receive my new netbook. I insure all my eletronics with Square Trade -You would be crazy not to. A satisfied customer.

Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by eReader Inc.
Price: $214.99
60 used & new from $74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No more guessing, May 19, 2009
Its works. We like to walk a lot but not over measured courses. The 305 measures our walks with great precision. I have not tried any other of its talents yet. Garmin is the leader in GPS technology and the 305 is a good example of why.

Hauppauge 1145 MyTV HD TV Stick for Mac
Hauppauge 1145 MyTV HD TV Stick for Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars HDTV Stick, March 13, 2009
This unit works well. I have tried other HDTV sticks and this is head and shoulders above anything else. It gets a lot of HD stations and if connect your TV cable, you get all the analog stations too. I recommend this highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great targets, January 5, 2007
These are great targets. You can actually see your shot so you don't have to pull the target in or run down to the target. I used them for sighting in my new rifle. I am going to buy more.