Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Almost Mayberry)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Me, Inc.: Build an Army of One, Unleash Your Inner Rock God, Win in Life and Business
by Gene Simmons
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $16.36
76 used & new from $11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars intelligent book full of wise advice given in a no ..., December 15, 2014
A well-written, intelligent book full of wise advice given in a no B.S. manner.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, JETech® Slim-Fit iPhone 6 Plus Case 5.5" Logo Cut-Out for Apple iPhone 6 5.5 Inch Release on 2014 (Slim Fit - Champagne Gold)
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered another case that offered better protection., December 15, 2014
This an attractive case that retains the handsome look of your phone and protects it from scratches. But this case is very thin and provides little or no protection against drops and falls. After this arrived, I ordered another case that offered better protection.

Whynter 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner (ARC-14S)
Whynter 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner (ARC-14S)
Offered by WeCarryAll
Price: $489.95
5 used & new from $379.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good features, easy to install, October 28, 2014
I used this all summer long with no regrets. Unlike other similar machines I've owned in the past, this one never needed to have water drained from it manually...a big plus! Others need to be drained almost daily----a real nuisance! Powerful, good features, easy to install, have nothing bad to say about it.

Hotter Than a Match Head: My Life on the Run with The Lovin’ Spoonful
Hotter Than a Match Head: My Life on the Run with The Lovin’ Spoonful
by Steven Boone
Price: $14.07
44 used & new from $11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, October 28, 2014
I loved this book. A lot of it reminded me of scenes from the movie "That Thing You Do".

Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?
by Billy Crystal
Price: $11.40
74 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014
I'm enjoying this book. Part autobiography, part commentary about getting older. Very entertaining throughout.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal Case for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5-Inch) - Retail Packaging - Champagne Gold (SGP11071)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $21.99
7 used & new from $19.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014
Classy looking case worthy of a classy looking phone.

The Jerk [HD]
The Jerk [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this with my 13 year old grandson and he loved it. His first introduction to Steve Martin, October 28, 2014
Watched this with my 13 year old grandson and he loved it. His first introduction to Steve Martin.

The Bride of Frankenstein [HD]
The Bride of Frankenstein [HD]
DVD
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014
My favorite classic Universal monster movie! Parts of it are still pretty creepy, even by today's standards.

Kinetic Sand - Neon Purple
Kinetic Sand - Neon Purple
Offered by 305Dealz
Price: $12.95
63 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars They LOVE it., October 28, 2014
This review is from: Kinetic Sand - Neon Purple (Toy)
Bought this for my grandchildren. They LOVE it...and it's easy to clean up! Fun like sand, cleaner than Play-Doh. Perfect for the kitchen table / counter!

Spin Master Kinetic Sand - Neon Red