Profile for Lanae S. Uhrey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lanae S. Uhrey "Piano Gramma" RSS Feed (Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Loom Rubber Bands - 600 Rubber Band Refill Pack (PURPLE) - 100% Latex Free
Loom Rubber Bands - 600 Rubber Band Refill Pack (PURPLE) - 100% Latex Free
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, May 26, 2014
Love how thick these rubber bands are. The color is pretty and there wasn't much of a smell. Would buy these again

Melissa & Doug Fashion Press
Melissa & Doug Fashion Press
Price: $12.60
29 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and creative, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Fashion Press (Toy)
My grandkids love it. I bought another one because it is cute. A creative way for the kids to play. Even my grandsons like seeing what the different fabric looks like.

Viva Regular Roll Choose-A-Size Towels, 6 ct
Viva Regular Roll Choose-A-Size Towels, 6 ct
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $15.89
7 used & new from $9.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller rolls, December 15, 2013
They were much smaller rolls than I thought, however, I love Viva Brand because of how durable their paper towels are.

Peter Pan (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook)
Peter Pan (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook)
by Hal Leonard Corp.
Price: $8.06
31 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I remembered..., May 6, 2013
I have been looking for a song "Nener Smile At A Crocodile." I really was happy with this book. It's not too hard and yet doesn't sound super easy like the five finger book.

Bausch + Lomb Ocuvite Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Lutein - 240 Tablets
Offered by Japotomiss
Price: $19.29
35 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye care, March 6, 2013
My husband has diabetes and was told about this product to help with his eyes. He has been pleased and that's why we purchased more. The price was better than at our local store, plus we had free shipping with Amazon prime. Would recommend this product.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke from packaging, February 16, 2013
I wish I could say how well this toy worked. My husband was so excited. He was very careful taking it out of the package, but one of the strings broke. I contacted the company twice with no response. It was a waste of money and I would not recommend this product.

Sage Leaf ^ 100 Capsules, Sage Leaf 900 Mg Antioxidant Remedy for Menopausal Sweating - GLS Nutrition
Offered by GOLDANDSTONES - SUPPLEMENTS
Price: $22.90
5 used & new from $22.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Sage Leaf, June 25, 2012
Everything it mentions in its ad is true. I don't have night sweats and it has stopped the excess sweating that was so embarrassing even when it is hot. I LOVE this product and will buy it again.

Clarks Women's Owl Boost Sandal,Black Nubuck,6 W US
Clarks Women's Owl Boost Sandal,Black Nubuck,6 W US

4.0 out of 5 stars sandals, June 25, 2012
I have wide feet. At first I thought these were not going to work, but at first they feel tight and then the more you wear them... the better they feel. I would buy another pair, but maybe a size wider (if they have them). I like the style and once they feel comfortable... I enjoy wearing them.

Hush Puppies Women's Knotted Slide Sandal,Dark Brown,6 W US
Hush Puppies Women's Knotted Slide Sandal,Dark Brown,6 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, June 25, 2012
I have wide feet and these are very comfortable. I would get another pair because I like them so much. The heal is perfect (not too tall or too short). They came when the company said they would. I really like them.

Herb Pharm Stone Breaker Compound Mineral Supplement, 1 Ounce
Herb Pharm Stone Breaker Compound Mineral Supplement, 1 Ounce
Price: $9.99
19 used & new from $8.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Stone Breaker, May 12, 2012
The second bottle was longer coming than I thought because I ordered two and only one came, but the company was excellent to work with. They were very nice and even helped track down the 2nd bottle. I like Stone Breaker for kidney stones. It seems to help me along with Marshmellow Root. Also... the Stone Breaker is taken with water and does not taste bad. Kind of has a celery taste (my opinion). I will order it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3