Profile for M. Bradshaw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 117

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Bradshaw RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Yellow Crocus
Yellow Crocus
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot even imagine..., June 11, 2015
This review is from: Yellow Crocus (Kindle Edition)
This book is so good. Reminds me of The Help but in more intense and more realistic. It made me cry, it made me happy and it made me believe in humanity. I cannot even imagine how tough it would be to be a slave and how barbaric it was in those days, perhaps even today still... I love this book because it opened my eyes.

Teva Women's Freewheel Suede Sneaker,Black Olive,6.5 M US
Teva Women's Freewheel Suede Sneaker,Black Olive,6.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, April 5, 2015
I gave it 4 stars event bough I return them. They seem confortable, casual looking and ample space for the those. I am usually 7 but I ordered smaller because it was the feeling I got from other reviews that I ran smaller. In my experience, it is true to size.

No Soliciting No fundraising No politics No religion No exceptions Sign by MySigncraft
Offered by MySigncraft
Price: $11.25
2 used & new from $11.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., February 9, 2015
In person it looks smaller than expected but that is in me. Also, it looks good but it is plastic. It has held well outside for 3 months of winter. No fading.

Saucony Girls Baby Ride 7 Running Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Pink/Pink,12 M US Little Kid
Offered by kicks store
Price: $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes!, February 9, 2015
My daughter says they are comfortable and they fit well. Just tight enough and wide enough for her toes. They are also really light.

Handwriting Practice: Jokes & Riddles: 40+ Reproducible Practice Pages That Motivate Kids to Improve Their Handwriting
by Violet Findley
Price: $9.17
56 used & new from $5.15

4.0 out of 5 stars The jokes aren't super funny, October 11, 2014
it is ok but I would prefer that my son would not be able to read the jokes before writing them. It is not really motivating. It should have been written with dots for him to trace instead of being just written.

Premium Slimline Reference Bible NLT, Large Print TuTone (Premium Slimline Reference Lp: Nltse)
by Tyndale
Edition: Leather Bound
Price: $29.47
46 used & new from $20.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bible, October 11, 2014
nice looking bible and good maps, too bad we had to add markers

A&R Sports TuffTerrys Hockey Blade Cover, Small, Teal
A&R Sports TuffTerrys Hockey Blade Cover, Small, Teal
Price: $12.54
5 used & new from $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars poor and not very sturdy, holes after one use, October 11, 2014
Not too impressed. I thought they would be more sturdy than the one without the reinforced strip but after one use, my daughter's skate poked a hole on each.

Perfect Cooling Towels. Stays Cool, Wicks Moisture, UPF 45 Sun Protection - (2 Pack)
Offered by Mother Nature Products
Price: $23.19
6 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, October 11, 2014
it doesn't really stay cold after wetting it with iced water but it stays colder than air temp even when it is 98 out.

California Costumes Toys Stealth Ninja
California Costumes Toys Stealth Ninja
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing costume, October 11, 2014
Excellent costume, we'll done and the bonus is that with the red on the legs, since the legs are running long, they can be bunched up and held up. I ordered the small for my small framed 6 years and it is try to size.

Back to the Sea
Back to the Sea
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Graphics are terrible. Not like the photo on the case, September 20, 2014
Graphics are terrible. Not like the photo on the case, more like the old fashion animation. My 4 year old got bored after 20min

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12