Profile for M. Bradshaw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 86

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Bradshaw RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Auschwitz Escape
The Auschwitz Escape
Price: $9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite book, July 1, 2014
I am not a Jew, but I have always been sadden by the holocaust. This book brought me to tears and brought me to my knees to pray God. Read it, you will never forget.

If I Had Long, Long Hair
If I Had Long, Long Hair
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute story to help girls accept themselves, January 15, 2014
It is a cute story to teach little girl that the grass is not necessarily greener in the other side. It depends on your perspective.

Santa Ate My Gingerbread House
Santa Ate My Gingerbread House
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 11, 2013
It is really good to use this book to teach that Santa doesn't exist but god will always be there, naughty or good!

The Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition
The Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition
DVD ~ Judy Garland
Price: $10.00
49 used & new from $4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite of all time, October 2, 2013
my 3 and 5 yo love it as well, such a good message and surprisingly well done for such an old movie!

Cintz Half Cone Markers (Set of 12), 2-Inch, Orange
Cintz Half Cone Markers (Set of 12), 2-Inch, Orange
Offered by HNR Solutions LLC
Price: $5.10
3 used & new from $5.10

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit flimsy, October 2, 2013
it is a good thing and a bad thing. if you step on it, you don't rool your ankle, but too many times and the cone becomes useless.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, October 2, 2013
It does what it is supposed to do. I have had it for 3 months and it is still super clear. Easy to clean.

Ralph by Ralph Lauren Women's 0RA5137 964/87 Rectangular Sunglasses,Black Marble Frame/Grey Lens,58 mm
Offered by NY Fashion Depot
Price: $89.35
5 used & new from $89.10

3.0 out of 5 stars The description didn't say that it WASN'Tpolarized, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Ralph RA5137 Sunglasses (Eyewear)
it fits well and looks good, but glasses that aren't polarized aren't really good. The lenses is darker then the polarized one but it is still not good. I returned them.

TaoTronics® TT-SH02 Universal Windshield & Dashboard Car Mount Cradle Holder for iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 S4 S3 Mega, Nokia Lumia 1020 925 928 920, HTC Desire 500 DROID DNA One 8X 8S, Google Nexus 4, BlackBerry Q10 Q5 Z30 Z10, LG Optimus G, Motorola Moto X DROID MAXX DROID ULTRA, Sony Xperia Z1, Compact Size GPS - 1.97"-3.94" Extendable - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks really well. And holds an iPhone 5, July 30, 2013
I have a Buick enclave in Texas and can have it in the windshield because it gets too hot so I stuck it to the dashboard. There is a space between the top clock and the radio and it is curved a little and I was afraid it would not stick but it does even though like I said it is not completely straight. It holds iPhone 5 just right.

Kids Paint FREE
Kids Paint FREE
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Kids Paint FREE (App)
It was a good thing to have on a plane instead of tons of paper and pens. Tricky to understand at first, she is 3.5 but once I showed her she was good.

The Backyardigans Season 1
The Backyardigans Season 1
DVD
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, July 5, 2013
The songs are a little bit annoying to me but the kids love it and the messages are always good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9