Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chaitanya Indukuri > Reviews

Browse

Chaitanya Indukuri's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chaitanya Indukuri RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package
Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package
by Jonathan Orsay
13 used & new from $48.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive and Easy To Read, July 21, 2004
I used the EK set almost exclusively during my self-prep for the April 2004 MCAT. Here is what I thought about the sections. Biology was excellent, Organic was very good if you already have a good background in the subject, and Physics and General Chemistry were both very good, however, look to other sources for review over the topics of heat/energy/thermodynamics; those topics are presented poorly by EK.

Other than the last problem, the entire package was an excellent value and totally helped me get down all the science I needed for the test, on which I ended up receiving a 38 (11VR, 14PS, 13BS).

Winning Low-Limit Hold'em (2nd Edition)
Winning Low-Limit Hold'em (2nd Edition)
by Lee Jones
142 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginning Hold 'Em players!, May 30, 2001
I'll start out this review by saying that I was completely turned on to poker by the movie Rounders. The movie focused on Texas Hold 'Em, and therefore I naturally checked out this popular variant of poker first. I found myself really enjoying the game, but wanted to learn the intricate strategy that is necessary to consistently beat the game. For my purposes, as well as any normal beginner, a thorough Low Limit Hold 'Em guide is what I needed. After reading a couple of reviews, I decided to buy this book, and it was a great decision. The book is broken down into logical chapters that guide you through the many situations that you will face. Unlike most short poker volumes, this one is pretty thick and will take a bit longer to fully understand. As the author suggests, re-reading is a must. The beginning poker player, not necessarily a hold 'em player, may also want to check out Poker for Dummies, as the book goes through several different variants of poker as well as providing amusing stories about various Poker legends - a fun read overall. Anyway, I highly suggest this Lee Jones book, and will say that it has set me in the winning direction that I wanted my poker game to go.

Appetite For Destruction
Appetite For Destruction
Price: $9.15
264 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars So good it's scary..., January 9, 2000
When you pop this cd into your stereo and skipping to song number whatever and hearing your favorite song, you will let it start out at Welcome To The Jungle, which serves as a great intro track by the way, then on through Paradise City and Sweet Child Of Mine, then finishing with Rocket Queen. When you are all done, you have spent an hour or so listening to what will surely be known to history as one of the defining albums of our generation. This album completely changed the face of hard rock forever as the band Guns N' Roses was thrown into the limelight. To this day, still selling well, and is right around 16 million copies sold. That is no coincident either. There is track on this cd that is not great, with the possible exception of Out Ta Get Me. Every other song is just awesome. I really can't praise this cd enough. Buy this or go ahead and buy the 24kt gold one and revel in all its infinite glory.

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $10.66
110 used & new from $0.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good debut album by ex-Gunner 'Slash'., January 9, 2000
As a debut album by former Guns N' Roses guitar-god, Slash, shows to a great extent just how much input on the sound of his former band. He brings this style to "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere". It's brash, occasionally rough, bluesy, but definately rock and roll. Just so you know, the hignlights of this record are Neither Can I, Dime Store Rock, Beggars and Hangers On, and a few more. His attempt at a love song in I Hate Everybody (But You), dedicated to his former wife, Renee, is okay as well. Pick this one up is you dig Guns N' Roses and Slash's bluesy rock style, you will be happy with the purchase.

Koskin CD Organizer (72/36-Capacity)
Koskin CD Organizer (72/36-Capacity)

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 8, 2000
i love the fake coskin leather on this thing, it feels and looks great. my only complaint is that sometimes the cds lok as though they want to slide out from the sleeves, but that isnt too much of a problem. Also, it doesnt fit in my glovebox anymore (I used to have two 24cd wallets that fit in there fine) so i gotta throw it in the back now. No real problems though, good case overall.

Buckcherry
Buckcherry
Price: $4.99
178 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool debut CD, looking forward to more!, November 27, 1999
This review is from: Buckcherry (Audio CD)
I heard Lit Up on the radio and I thought it sounded different and neat so I checked out this cd and listened to some more samples and eventually bought it. This is definately NOT a 5-star cd, as it does not have near enough hits, but I think it warrants a 4-star rating becuase the three or four hits that are on here are really catchy. It is certainly a fresh sound and I hope for more from Buckcherry.

Cross Road
Cross Road
Price: $7.41
389 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, listen to it and you will be hooked to Bon Jovi, November 27, 1999
This review is from: Cross Road (Audio CD)
First off, I would like to say that this CD is really good. Jon Bon Jovi's vocals are amazing and that is really what carries the whole band. Listen to some samples of the band's songs from their first all the way up their newest and you will notice that their sound has not changed hardly at all. How many other bands can you say that about from the 80's? Buy this one, its good.

Back in Black
Back in Black
115 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An all-time classic, start your collection here!, November 27, 1999
This review is from: Back in Black (Audio CD)
I borrowed this cd from my friend and it blew me away how cool it was, and I just had to have it! Every AC/DC collection should start right here, because it is amazing. This was Brian Johnson's first album with the band and I have to tell you, his vocals seem eerily similar to those of Bon Scott - in a word "raspy". Very cool, you won't be disappointed.