Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Renee Blu > Reviews

Browse

Renee Blu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renee Blu RSS Feed (WA, USA)

General Pencil Company The Masters Brush Cleaner & Preserver 2.5 0z.
General Pencil Company The Masters Brush Cleaner & Preserver 2.5 0z.
Price: $8.34
16 used & new from $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, January 1, 2016
I have used this product to clean paint, gesso, matte medium and acrylic gel from my brushes. It does a great job and I'll be buying more when it runs out.

Free
Free
30 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Inspiring, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Free (Audio CD)
I'm a big fan of gospel music and I really enjoyed this album. I thought the production quality was good and the lyrics spoke to me. I enjoyed the live recording and the studio cuts. I've read disparaging review comments about different parts of the album (people liked the live stuff and did not like the studio stuff or they liked the studio stuff and didn't appreciate aspects of the live stuff), but I enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish.

Kids Konserve Leak-Proof Stainless-Steel Food Containers
Kids Konserve Leak-Proof Stainless-Steel Food Containers
Price: $9.40
8 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little and big kids, November 10, 2011
I bought these initially for my children's lunches, but they work really well for snacks for the grownups in our house, too. I really appreciate that they are completely leak-proof and are still in great shape after several runs in the dishwasher.

Fiesta 21-Ounce Cappuccino Mug, Cinnabar
Fiesta 21-Ounce Cappuccino Mug, Cinnabar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mug, October 25, 2005
I bought this mug because I liked the color and I also like Fiestaware. It's great! I didn't find it very heavy, but I am used to big mugs. It's huge, too, so you won't need very many mugs of whatever you choose to drink. I really like it.

Behind these doors-a legacy: The history of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
Behind these doors-a legacy: The history of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
by Pearl Schwartz White
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product. Timely Delivery., September 9, 2005
The book was in good condition. It got here in time. Two thumbs up.

Super Enormous II Connecting Tunnel - 9'
Super Enormous II Connecting Tunnel - 9'
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $88.67
12 used & new from $86.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for boys, August 12, 2005
My boys are 8 and 5. I was not so sure about this purchase, but the size and durability are great! My 8 year old fits comfortably and he is a tall and big boy!! The 5 year old just goes inside to read or get away. It's great.

Fiesta 14-1/4-Ounce Small Bowl, Sunflower
Fiesta 14-1/4-Ounce Small Bowl, Sunflower
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bowls, August 12, 2005
These bowls are really great. I have been watching and learning about Fiesta for a long time. This was my first Fiestaware purchase. I will be getting more!!!

Cane River (Oprah's Book Club)
Cane River (Oprah's Book Club)
by Lalita Tademy
Price: $12.57
354 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Saga Continues, August 12, 2005
I attended school in Natchitoches, Louisiana, one of the towns situated on Cane River. It is really an amazing thing that all of these years after Cane River and countless other stories happened, the effects can still be observed. The book explained so much of why people think and act the way that they do. The futility of all of that effort does not seem to be lost on T.O., Tademy's grandfather, mocked and deprived of his just inheritance, or his sisters who die alone, never having met a man who passed mustard with their mother. Philomene's words (While you wait for what is better, what is good enough slips away) ring painfully true in their lives. Despite all of thie pain, Cane River also interweaves a tale of triumph over adversity as Emily obtains a private New Orleans education during a time when it was not available to most young girls of color.

On the Up and Up: A Survival Guide for Women Living with Men on the Down Low
On the Up and Up: A Survival Guide for Women Living with Men on the Down Low
by Karen Hunter
114 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspiring Tale of Triumph, August 12, 2005
I think that Brenda Stone Browder's On the Up and Up is an excellent tool for any woman who feels that she is at a crossroads in her marriage, regardless of the reason. I found a lot of insight and wisdom from a woman who has "been there" and "done that". Mrs. Browder tells the story of her marriage to J.L. King, its disintegration and her own personal journey toward forgiveness honestly, but she maintains the dignity of her family in the process. While helpful advice is given for women who suspect men in their life of being homosexual, the book encourages women to listen to their intuition (the voice that women often drown out or ignore for fear of troubling relationship waters). I think that every woman who enters a serious relationship should read it.