Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for T. Bruhl > Reviews

Browse

T. Bruhl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Bruhl RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Diaper Dekor Plus Refill, 2 Count
Diaper Dekor Plus Refill, 2 Count
Offered by Lullaby Baby
Price: $14.20
22 used & new from $13.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for Diaper Dekor Plus, December 21, 2012
If you have the Diaper Dekor Plus, you need the refill pack. At the same time, I can't wait until my daughter is potty trained.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Would prefer it to be a 12 month calendar, December 21, 2012
I love this calendar ever since I left full time work. I like the pull out sides for notes. A couple of issues with the calendar:
1. I wish it came in 12 month. Every year I buy it, I have to rip out the months that have already passed. Also, I seems like some of the stickers, there are just not enough of while others have a lot.

Melissa & Doug 60-Piece Standard Unit Blocks
Melissa & Doug 60-Piece Standard Unit Blocks
Price: $54.98
63 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy for my two boys, December 12, 2008
We bought this toy in 2007 for Christmas when it was on sale. It is very heavy and durable. My two boys who are 2 and 3 really enjoyed it. There are a lot of blocks contained in this toy. The only negative that I could think about this toy is the blocks are heavy. We had a couple of "incidents" where the boys threw a block. You do not want to be on the other end.

We would buy this toy again and would recommend it for other people.

Shop-Vac 971-05-00 2-Gallon 3 HP Wet/Dry Vacuum
Shop-Vac 971-05-00 2-Gallon 3 HP Wet/Dry Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vacuum, November 27, 2007
We received this vacuum 5 years ago as a wedding present and used it as our every day vacuum cleaner. I love it because it is small, light, and has a long cord. We never used the bag that is included with the purchase. It finally died and after looking at other vacuum cleaners, I had to buy the same one. I am very happy with it. The only thing that is a con is that in the tube is a bottleneck right by the vacuum cleaner and sometimes things get stuck (like skinny kids blocks). When this happens, I unscrew the tube and shake the object free.