Profile for Carol Daley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 341

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol Daley "Marinesgirl" RSS Feed (Philly)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dex4 Glucose Tablets, Orange, 10 Count (Pack of 6)
Dex4 Glucose Tablets, Orange, 10 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $11.99
3 used & new from $9.54

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, April 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use these things all the time, but never tried the orange. I have a tendency to work out, and work my job and run around and sometimes I don't have a chance to eat correctly and my sugar drops, which causes me to feel shaky and light headed. My doctor recommended these a few years ago and I always have them in my purse, house and car. I usually have the cherry flavor but this orange is great. Nice real orange taste, no after taste and they work ! if you feel yourself getting shaky and light headed becuase of lack of food, please try these. You'll be surprised how they help.

Callaway Tournament Gift Set
Callaway Tournament Gift Set
Price: $21.69
5 used & new from $21.69

5.0 out of 5 stars everything you need, April 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a beginner golfer, very beginner but I found this set to be perfect, everything I could need for a day on the golf course. The water bottle is great, as if the poker chip marker, tees etc. I have friends that are regular golfers, they golf every week and are pretty good at it and one of them saw this set and said "wow, that's great, alot of good stuff in there". For Christmas, I'm ordering each of them this set, and that's at least 5 as of right now. If you're looking for a great gift for that golfer in your life, please try this. You won't be disappointed. CAllaway is a great brand and all the things in it are useful.

Suave Professionals, Gradual Self Tanner, Visible Glow, Medium-Tan, 7.5 Ounce
Suave Professionals, Gradual Self Tanner, Visible Glow, Medium-Tan, 7.5 Ounce
Price: $4.79
8 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars nice self tanner, March 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not a self tanner kind of gal but I decided to try this. I have tried them in the past and hated them. I always had issues with it not looking natural on me. I tan very easily in the sun and my normal skin tone is on the darker side for a girl with blue eyes and blond hair. I really never burn in the sun so to find a self tanner that would match my shade of skin was always difficult. I've been using this a week now and I see a nice glow. It does not look orange or streaky or fake. It just gives you a nice tan glow. You still have to wash your hands after like the other products you probably have tried. There is a pleasant scent and it does not rub off. I workout and it doesn't streak or drip or anything. In a week of use, I do look like I am sun kissed but not overdone where people would look at me and think I was nuts or fake. If you're looking for a nice, subtle tanning product, this may be the choice for you. It also makes my skin feel wonderfully soft.

Irish Spring Gear Body Wash, Exfoliating, 15 Fl. Ounce
Irish Spring Gear Body Wash, Exfoliating, 15 Fl. Ounce
Price: $5.49
18 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly great, March 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used to use Irish Spring in the bar form years ago. I have always loved the scent and the clean feeling that I got with it.
This body wash is wonderful. It has an exfoliating factor that was very surprising. It gently exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling very soft and smelling very fresh. It lathers up nice and rinses clean and it rinses fast. There is no residue left behind. Even though it is different than the bar soap I remember, there is something familiar with this body wash and I will be a regular user of this. My husband also loves it and he has sensitive skin. He said this did not make him itch. We both workout and this does a great job of keeping your skin fresh. I can even smell it as I sweat working out. Nice product.

Caress Body Wash, Juicy Escape, 18 Ounce
Caress Body Wash, Juicy Escape, 18 Ounce
Price: $3.97
17 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars love this scent, March 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
True to all Caress products, your skin feels so soft. With this body wash, a little goes a long way. There is alot of lather so you really only need a quarter size drop in the shower. It rinses off very clean and quickly and it has a rich lather that has a fantastic scent. It actually wakes me up and puts me in a tropical frame of mind. I will continue to use this. Great soap !

Claritin CAP529-U True HEPA Permanent Filter Tower Air Purifier, 20-Inch, White
Claritin CAP529-U True HEPA Permanent Filter Tower Air Purifier, 20-Inch, White
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars goodbye stuffy nose, March 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a big believer in air purifiers and normally have one but for the last year, I didn't because mine was broken and I kept forgetting to get one. I have sinus troubles and allergies so for me, this is a must. This unit runs very very quiet and has alot of different settings, like a 2 or 4 hour timer. It actually smells like fresh air when I use it. I've been using it for a week now and I can honesty say my house smells cleaner and I don't have the sinus congestion that I normally have this time of year. I'm going to purchase another one for my bedroom. My mom has sinus troubles and I was telling her about this and she might get one too. You can't go wrong with the Claritin name either. Its a great unit and it comes with different ways to position it too, like upright or on it's side. If you're suffering with seasonal allergies or sinus troubles or have a dog or smoker in your house, you might want to give this a try. I can't promise anything but I think you might see a great difference.

Oreck Classic Heritage Bagged Upright Vacuum, U3840HHS
Oreck Classic Heritage Bagged Upright Vacuum, U3840HHS
Price: $199.99
4 used & new from $135.83

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, March 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was a little sceptical because I'm used to vacuums that are bagless. First let me say, this is a breeze to put together. It is very lightweight, no problem pushing it around. It's not loud or bulky. I immediately vacuumed my whole house and wow, the dust and dirt that was in the bag was incredible. I just vacuumed 2 days earlier so of course, I thought my rugs were clean. This does a fantastic job in cleaning. It also fluffs up the rug and makes it look brand new or at least newer. It's small and compact and a great vacuum to have on each floor. I am going to use my bagless upstairs and keep this one for my living room and dining room, the heavier trafficed area. I am thinking of one of these as a wedding shower gift next month. It is that good that I would give it as a gift.

Clear Treatment Mask, Intense Hydration 6 oz
Clear Treatment Mask, Intense Hydration 6 oz
Price: $4.98
4 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the Clear product line so I was excited to try this. I have long thick hair that I always have a hard time getting the comb through so my main concern was if I was going to be able to comb my hair when wet. This product not only made my hair soft, healthy feeling and managable but I was also able to comb my hair. I noticed that after I used this, my hair felt exceptionally clean and healthy. It has a great light scent and washes out completely. I can tell that by using this once a week, it will help my scalp and hair. Nice product and I will definitely be buying it after this bottle is done.

Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce
Skinny Cream Clinically Proven Cellulite Reduction, 6 Ounce
Offered by Quality Health Supplies
Price: $27.97
7 used & new from $22.80

3.0 out of 5 stars well..., March 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok, I waited a while to review this because I wanted to give it a fair amount of time. It's been 2 weeks. I used it faithfully day and night according to directions. I have some cellulite on my upper thighs and I was hoping it would make that go away. Sorry to say...I don't know any difference in the apprearance of the cellulite. I gave it 3 stars for the simple fact that it made my skin soft and smell nice. It's great as a regular lotion but I'm sure you can find cheaper ones out there. I'm going to continue to use it until it's all gone then I will give another review but as of now, 2 weeks using it faithfully, I notice no difference in the cellulite.

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, 12 Ounce
Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo, 12 Ounce
Price: $4.79
14 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Dove products. This shampoo does exactly what it promises. It does provide lift to otherwise limp hair. It's weightless. It lathers up nice and rinses fast and clean. I used it 3 times just to make sure before I reviewed it and I can see a difference in my hair. I have very thick, long hair so a shampoo that provides moisture and lift is always a good thing. My hair feels very clean after shampooing also. Great product

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20