Profile for J. Weston > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Weston RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Best Value Tournament Chess Set - Filled Chess Pieces and Black Roll-Up Vinyl Chess Board
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $15.75

4.0 out of 5 stars That Smell, July 10, 2015
It is what I was expecting and needed. Have a nice chess set at home but needed one to take to a beach house we are vacationing at for a week. The roll up board is large and the pieces are the regular plastic ones you get for cheap. This one did not come with a case or anything to carry it in so I will have to improvise something. The big deal was the smell. It had the heavy chemical smell you get with stuff from China sometimes, so bad I smelled it before I opened the box. Had to put the set outside overnight to let the smell dissipate, seems ok for now.

Finn's Leap
Finn's Leap
by Christopher W Kinser Mr.
Price: $8.69
13 used & new from $7.30

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, July 10, 2015
This review is from: Finn's Leap (Paperback)
This book is ok but definitely has the feel of a self published book especially with the graphics. There are a lot of word per page, I know that sounds silly, but must children's book stick to a few sentences not a few paragraphs per page. My kid loves to turn the pages and I find myself rushing or holding him back so I can finish the long narrative.

Treegator Junior Pro 15-Gallon Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees and Shrubs
Treegator Junior Pro 15-Gallon Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees and Shrubs
Price: $21.93
24 used & new from $14.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Stick with the original, July 5, 2015
I have been using the original for a couple years and it has been great. But I wanted to get one with a little lower profile for my front yard so I got this one. It works ok, but your mound around the tree has to be just right angle or all the water doesn't drain out and it just not as easy to fill. Not really happy with it so went back to using the original green one which has always preformed excellent.

Arlo Smart Home - 1 HD Camera Security System, 100% Wire-Free, Indoor/Outdoor with Night Vision (VMS3130-100NAS)
Price: $199.99
2 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This camera works great. I was looking for a camera to keep ..., July 5, 2015
This camera works great. I was looking for a camera to keep an eye on my driveway and front door at night and this camera does a great job. The low light camera quality is excellent and daytime is even better. The camera has a motion detector that sends a email and alerts to the app on my phone whenever there is something moving around. Installation was just one screw and then the camera attaches to the mount by a magnet, couldn't be easier.

#1 Rated Bath Toy Organizer - Large Storage Basket for Baby Boys and Girls with 2 Extra Strong Suction Cups - Strongly Suctions to Tile and Glass - Washable Mold Resistant
Offered by LightSpeed Commerce
Price: $13.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay up, May 11, 2015
I tried every way possible to get this thing to stick to the tile and it just will not do it. Even with nothing in the bag and using all four suction cups it will not stay up even 30 minutes. If you put something in the bag then you will be lucky if it stay there long enough for you to attach the other suction cups. I've read the other review of people having great luck with this thing, maybe I got the one bad apple.

Kicking Horse Whole Bean Coffee, Kick Ass Dark Roast, 2.2-Pound Pouch
Kicking Horse Whole Bean Coffee, Kick Ass Dark Roast, 2.2-Pound Pouch
Price: $26.96
19 used & new from $26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee, May 10, 2015
This is really great coffee. I got this for my wife who drinks several cups a day but it has become my favorite for my ice coffee. I use a french press to make it and it is smooth with no bitter taste and has great flavor.

VideoSecu Dome Dummy Fake Infrared IR CCTV Surveillance Security Camera Imitation Simulated Blinking LED with Security Warning Sticker AA3
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Real, May 10, 2015
This is a great little fake camera. I put it up near my front door and I have had several people make a remark to me thinking it was real. I tried it with the batteries but then took the advice of another reviewer and took them out and it looks much more realistic.

We Are Not Afraid: The Story of Goodman, Schwerner, and Chaney, and the Civil Rights Campaign for Mississippi
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Need to rearrange the title, April 7, 2015
The book really should change the title to the civil rights struggle for Mississippi and the story of Goodman,Schweitzer, Chaney. The reason is more than fifty percent of the book deals with lunch counter sit ins, bus boycotts, and other civil rights events not directly related to the case. The events surrounding the three men are dealt with but it seems to be secondary to rest of the civil rights history the authors relate. Good book, but a little misleading on the title.

Star Wars White Sticker Decal Galactic Empire Laptop Die-cut White Sticker Decal
Offered by Plager Graphics
Price: $3.99
2 used & new from $3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The product is fine, but be warned its coming from Taiwan and ..., February 19, 2015
The product is fine, but be warned its coming from Taiwan and it took it over a month before I got it.

Battle Story: Rorke's Drift
Battle Story: Rorke's Drift
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good book if you want to learn a little bit ..., October 5, 2014
Having only seen the movie, I wanted to learn a little more about the story and this book provided it. This is a very limited overview of the events at Rorke's Drift, I believe the portion on the battle takes up less than fifty percent of the book. The rest is focused on the events leading up to the battle, such as history of the area and background on the key players. This is a very good book if you want to learn a little bit more about the battle and see where the movie took a little artistic license with the events.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5