Profile for Brigitte H > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 124

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brigitte H RSS Feed (San Luis Obispo, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
All-Natural Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chews Make Pups Happy: Highest Quality Ingredients that are Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Long-Lasting
Offered by BestBullySticks
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting Love treat, February 2, 2015
I have bought Himalayan chews for my dog before and my dog has always loved them. When they arrived I noticed these were a lot darker than the others I have bought. When I gave my dog one he ignored it for 2 days straight.

This morning I awoke to this grinding sound in my ear and it was my dog chewing the Himalayan Gold dog treat. He hasn't put it down all morning. I believe I found a new favorite to the antlers!
Comment Comment | Permalink

LED Light Bulb- 13W BrightBulb LED LightBulbs A19, High Efficiency, Lifetime Guarantee, Warm White (13W= 75-100W Incandescent, Dimmable)
Offered by TheGroupDeal
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LED is the FUTURE!!, January 30, 2015
These new LED bulbs are amazing! After reading about all the hazards of the energy saving CFLs I am stoked that there is a better option.

Upon opening the first thing you notice is how great the quality is and the heft it has reinforces that feeling. Once turned on the diffusion of light and strength of it is some next level stuff. Can't wait to replace all the bulbs in my house!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2015 2:35 AM PST

Grade-A Split Elk Antler Chew: 100% Natural, Long-Lasting, Safe, Odor-Free and Healthy Single Ingredient Dog Treats Made in the USA (Medium Split)
Offered by BestBullySticks
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars BestBully Antlers!!, January 15, 2015
I have always been very hesitant to order antlers online because of not being able to see the size. The size of the medium is perfect and my dog loves it. Would love to have seen a "Made in USA" logo on the packaging. Hopefully it lasts!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Back to the Roots Water Garden
Back to the Roots Water Garden
Price: $55.47
19 used & new from $48.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks awesome and grows plants well!, November 29, 2013
I love it! I funded this item through their KickStarter and received the model about 6 months ago. I started with a Betta fish and the tank did get dirty fairly quickly. After a couple of water changes I decided to add a snail. The snail made a world of difference and the tank stayed super clean for about 3 weeks.

I grew the wheatgrass seeds first and they grew quickly - almost too quickly! My cat took care of that, though, and took to munching on the grass. I'm going to take this as a sign to grow catnip next to keep kitty happy.

About 3 months in the pump became weak and would not pull the water up into the top reservoir. I contacted Back to the Roots; they said that the pump they started with wasn't as up to par as they expected. Without any further question they sent me a replacement pump and tubing.

The whole top piece with the downward tube is a bit inconvenient when you want to clean the tank, but I can live with it. When you don't have to clean it too often (once I added the snail) it's not bad at all.

I love how this looks in my house, and the plants grow great in it. I'm very happy with it.

Hamilton Beach 51103 Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid
Hamilton Beach 51103 Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid
Price: $14.99
29 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks quality, but has its issues, November 29, 2013
Purchased this exact model last night at a regular store. Tried to blend a coffee drink this morning and the liquid shot up through the lid. It seems the lid has a tiny hole (not sure why) and it generally doesn't seal well. Might work better with making thick smoothies, but based off of other reviews (motor burning out) I don't want to try. Will be returning this product and spending a bit more for a nicer model.

Coastal Pet Titan Chrome Choke Chain Dog Training Collar (Heavy, 3 mm, 20 Inch)
Coastal Pet Titan Chrome Choke Chain Dog Training Collar (Heavy, 3 mm, 20 Inch)
Offered by SportsmanSavings
Price: $5.33
11 used & new from $5.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality!, November 28, 2013
Searched endlessly to find a quality heavy-duty chain. However, this was not for my dog! My fiance wore a chain necklace with lock for about 6 years until airport security hassled him and made him cut it off. That necklace had been a cheap one from Walmart that left his neck orange, but he always wore it. I tried other chains, but they were either cheap feeling like they'd rust quickly or just didn't have a nice sheen to it. I was impressed when I received this chain!

Since it's good enough for humans I would say it is a huge step up over the chains you would find in a normal store.

CAP Barbell Pair of Push Up Bars
CAP Barbell Pair of Push Up Bars
Price: $11.99
24 used & new from $11.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, November 28, 2013
Purchased two sets of these for my fiance and I to use for P90X. We were finding that our wrists were hurting and hoped these would help with that - and they did! The side might wobble a bit, but a turn of the tightening knob fixes that right up. For being less than $10 I find these to be a great deal. Might not withstand heavy daily use, but ours are still like new after 1-2 times a week use for 6 months.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst, but not the best, November 28, 2013
Smells good but it works terrible for longer hair. If you're hair is longer than 2" you have to use a lot of product. Application must be done with dry hair. Make sure you don't have damp hair before applying. I ended up finding a different brand that applies much more easily.

The hold was not bad, not amazing. There's just better stuff out there.

Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder, 26.5 oz.
Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder, 26.5 oz.
Price: $12.00
24 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to use before guests come over!, November 28, 2013
Not a miracle cleaning product, but I didn't expect it to be. It does leave a really nice scent and cleans it a bit better than just vacuuming would do. I would suggest it for use right before guests visit to make it seem that much cleaner!

Bluebeards Original Beard Wash, 4 oz.
Bluebeards Original Beard Wash, 4 oz.
Offered by NG, Inc.
Price: $14.00
9 used & new from $11.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, November 28, 2013
Works great. My fiance uses this on his trimmed beard to keep it looking and feeling good. Started with the 4oz size to try it out and now he purchases the 8oz. It is a little pricey, but worth it if you want to maintain your beard and keep it from feeling too scruffy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13