Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Liliana Andersen > Reviews

Browse

Liliana Andersen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Liliana Andersen RSS Feed

Fundamentals of Accounting
Fundamentals of Accounting

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice course, December 10, 2012
I was hoping to be able to do my own taxes and accounting someday. I thought id pick up a course for beginners just to get a feel for it. It's a nice course. Although I still don't know if it's for me, the course was enjoyable.

The Unchosen Twins
The Unchosen Twins
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars so so sad, November 15, 2012
Wow is all I can say. What a well written book for a first time author, on such a sad subject. Had there been no grammar errors, I would give a 5 star review. What a good price too. This story has a lot of potential.
It was written in a therapeutic way and I hope that the author has gotten relief through telling her story. It is definitely worth a read. I would recommend.

iPad mini Screen Protector + Full Body, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Skin + Screen Protector for iPad mini Front & Back Clear HD Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, November 5, 2012
This is an awesome screen protector; I received my iPad mini today, took it out of the box and immediately applied the skin. It took me less than 10 minutes, very easy to do. Watch the installation video twice and I got it on my first try. Make sure to install on a dust free environment. I'm very satisfied with the product especially for the price.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2012 7:30 AM PST

Easy Steps - Online Dating Tips For Women
Easy Steps - Online Dating Tips For Women
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for online dating tips, October 30, 2012
Before reading this book I had few accounts in online dating sites and got really bored. But soon after I read this book and followed the tips in it I got compelling excellent results. One really important thing in this book is how you can create a really attractive online dating profile with ease which will enable you to find the right guy that really suits you. The step by step instructions are concise and easy to follow. The way author has written the book is really nice so after I read the first page I was impatient until I finish reading this book. I really appreciate hard work done by the author Andrew Kelly to give us such a wonderful book.