Profile for CHRISTINE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CHRISTINE RSS Feed

Works great

Disney Soft Potty Seat, Faries Natural Helpers
Disney Soft Potty Seat, Faries Natural Helpers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 10, 2014
Daughter used this for years. Finally got rid of it after 5 years. It was great. She knew when she was not ready for it anymore.

Westinghouse DW50F1Y1 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV
Westinghouse DW50F1Y1 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars little complaint, September 10, 2014
I wrote a review for a pervious tv thinking it was this one but like I said on that one it came with a little crack but overall I like the tv size and the crack do not interfere with watching tv

Sceptre 50" LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV | X505BV-FMQR
Sceptre 50" LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV | X505BV-FMQR
12 used & new from $412.00

4.0 out of 5 stars little complaint, September 10, 2014
It have a little crack on it. I didn't notice when it happened but it do not interfere with watching tv. The size is true to size and it works for me and the family.

Unremembered: Chapters 1-5 (The Unremembered Trilogy)
Unremembered: Chapters 1-5 (The Unremembered Trilogy)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I must get the full book!, March 4, 2013
I recommend this book to anyone. I only read chapter 1-5 but I will get the full book to finish it. This book deserve 5 stars because it keep me guessing and interested to find out more about the girl.

After a Disaster: What to Expect: Things I Learned from Hurricane Katrina
After a Disaster: What to Expect: Things I Learned from Hurricane Katrina
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, December 10, 2012
From the first page I am glued. I have nothing that I dislike about this book right now everything is good. The writer bring me into the book as if I am there.

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Blue
BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28-ounce, Clear/Blue
Offered by papasmurf squared
Price: $9.37
13 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars you can't go wrong with this product, December 4, 2012
I truly like this product. you place whatever liquid you want it in and shake it up with some protein and you are good to go.

Airport Mania: First Flight XP
Airport Mania: First Flight XP
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars its okay, December 4, 2012
you get bored after a while of playing the game. The graphics are you but you just do the same thing over and over with a little extra things added... boring.

Remington CI95AC/2 Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand, 1/2-inch - 1-inch, Pink
Price: $17.65
34 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars YES, December 4, 2012
I do not use the glove it come with only because it do not hold the heat from your skin. You can get burned real quick using it. I use it just as it because I have to trust myself. When you want beautiful curls in a rush this curling wand get the job done. I waited until the last minute to get my hair done so when I had to do it myself it took me no lie, 20 minutes and my curls was in and I was out the door that includes a shower and 20 minutes to get out the door without being left. My friends couldn't believe it. My curls stayed in all night.

Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Moisturizing and Conditioning Digital Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1"
Offered by Berry's Best
Price: $90.00
4 used & new from $89.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good, December 4, 2012
it get the work done. I have used better but its true when you plug it in after 2-5 seconds you can start using it. When I am in a rush this come in handy.

Page: 1 | 2