Profile for ~Kimber~ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 171

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

~Kimber~ RSS Feed (MA, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Doomsday Preppers
Doomsday Preppers

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Tower the Next Generation, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Doomsday Preppers (App)
I loved tiny tower and played it religiously until my tablet broke. This game is very similar to it, and I am enjoying it so far. My only complaint is that my first in game purchase failed and now I have to complain to Amazon. Blah.

High School Story
High School Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun game but..., April 9, 2014
This review is from: High School Story (App)
It keeps taking my coins and not giving me my purchases. I have had to go to Amazon customer support twice and I still cannot buy anything in game. Very disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 6:05 AM PDT

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive bubble popping fun, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
Easy to learn the basics, then you gotta learn how to finesse it. Bank shots ftw. Runs well, no glitches. Random ads, easily x'ble.

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil, 1.0 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil, 1.0 Fluid Ounce
Price: $17.99
15 used & new from $11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Look No Further, August 22, 2013
At 47 years old, I was completely unprepared to the extent that your hair and skin dries out after menopause.

I have tried many different lotions for the past, spending far too much money on both high-end products and drugstore brands, but none have moisturized the way I wanted or needed.

Enter L'Oreal Age Perfect. All I can say is...

Thank you L'Oreal and I sincerely hope you never stop making this oil. It's super light and unscented, yet the moisturizing is unsurpassed. I use this oil approximately one hour after using a retinol (ROC deep wrinkle serum is fantastic, use for 12 weeks before expecting results), in the AM and PM every day. I put a drop or two each on forehead, chin, cheeks and neck and rub it in well.

My skin feels like I am 20 years old again. Amazing. Awesome. Fantastical. I can't even express how much I love touching my face and it once again feels soft, smooth (don't forget to exfoliate daily) and fresh. Doesn't clog my pores either.

So, so pleased with this product, Try it and you won't be sorry!

Crazy Rich Asians
Crazy Rich Asians
by Kevin Kwan
Price: $18.09
120 used & new from $0.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Fascinating, August 22, 2013
This review is from: Crazy Rich Asians (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I must say, I enjoyed this book more than I have any other in quite some time! This hilarious and informative view of moneyed Asian culture is written in an very engaging manner. As one who loves to read about the other half lives, it was entertaining to get a peek into the Asian version of that world. I loved all the crazy characters and laughed out loud numerous times at the insanity of it all. While I really can't imagine myself living in this world, it is fun to imagine them out there somewhere, living just as they do in this book.

Hope there is a sequel, especially since there is a bit of a cliffhanger.

The End Games
The End Games
by T. Michael Martin
Price: $14.66
90 used & new from $0.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Promising Debut!, August 22, 2013
This review is from: The End Games (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Being a fairly big zombie fan in general(plus a gamer), this book sounded right up my alley. I'm happy to report that this book delivers!

A quick and engrossing read, I devoured this tale of horror in the span of a few days. Without giving too much away, I will say that I really enjoyed the surprising plot twists (including zombie mutations, always fun!), character development and the strong relationship between the two brothers. The combination of horror and family ties throughout thick and thin really struck a chord with me. I can easily see a movie coming from this book, I can see it translating quite nicely.

All in all a good read. Enjoy!

Seventh Generation  Natural Laundry Detergent Powder, Mandarin and Sandalwood, 50 Ounce
Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Powder, Mandarin and Sandalwood, 50 Ounce
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the scent, August 15, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I generally use Tide liquid, so using this product was quite different for me. That being said, I have to say I am very pleased with this powder! First of all, I love the mandarin/sandalwood scent. It's light and pleasant, just slightly there after the wash, but not overpowering. I actually preferred the gentle scent over the sometimes overpowering Tide scents. I felt like the clothes were just as clean as with Tide too, and they still smell clean a month after washing. Overall, I am quite pleased with this laundry powder, and will definitely purchase it in the future.

Belkin Classic Tab Case for Kindle Fire HD 7", Pink (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, heavy duty case, August 15, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While it is made for the Kindle fire, I actually use this as a case for my 7" tablet and am quite happy with it. It is thick and protective and my tablet fits inside the inner corners almost perfectly. I have dropped it a few times and the tablet worked fine afterwards, so its very protective. It's a pretty two tone pink, very girly! I have no problem whipping out this cute pink case and using my tablet anywhere.

Oberon's Dreams (The Godlanders War)
Oberon's Dreams (The Godlanders War)
by Aaron Pogue
22 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Adventure Romp, August 15, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, and fantasy isn't really what I normally read (sci-fi fan), but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Written in an approachable, fun style, I breezed right through this book in a few days. You know its a good book when you don't want to put it down and just keep going! The main character, Corin, is the pirate captain who deals with all of his twists and turns of fate in entertaining and amusing ways. I will be interested in reading more books in this series.

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Berry Bowl and Colander Set, Red
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Berry Bowl and Colander Set, Red
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality OXO product, August 15, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love this heavy-duty, high quality berry bowl! This is one of those products I never knew I needed, but I'm glad that I have it, and use it to rinse off tomatoes, berries, and any other veggie that will fit. It is a pretty red color with a lid that fits very tightly. I will be interested in trying similar well made products from OXO.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18