Profile for David C Trotz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David C Trotz RSS Feed

Safe [HD]
Safe [HD]
DVD
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Safe [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
Great movie, I really enjoyed it. Suspenseful and fun. Very different from the usual action movie. I really enjoyed the ending.

Senseo Origins Coffee Variety Pack II, 16-Count Packages (Pack of 4)
Senseo Origins Coffee Variety Pack II, 16-Count Packages (Pack of 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like coffee water this product is for you, July 2, 2011
These coffees are so weak I don't know how they can get away with selling these coffees as coffee. They should say "flavored water" on the package. This product is for you if you like really weak coffee

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, March 17, 2011
I used this Solar Attic Fan on my greenhouse, the temps in my greenhouse were getting up to 105 on an 80 degree day. Now they stay at 82 and below. No electric bill and no maintenance, I bought it with the optional Solar Attic Fan - Thermostat. When the temp reaches 80 degrees the fan kicks in and doesn't shut off until it gets back down to 70 degrees.

North States Industries Supergate Auto-Close Gate
North States Industries Supergate Auto-Close Gate
Price: $61.51
27 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this gate, July 10, 2010
We got this gate to keep our minature dachshunds from running off everytime some one came in the front door. We have an entry area that we were able to block off with this gate using the gate with the longer gate extension piece. Now when the kids go in and out the dogs are automatically kept back away from the front door by the autoclosing feature on the gate. The kids don't have to remember to close it and once they are on the other side of the gate they can fiddle around at the front door with it open and we don't have to worry about the dogs getting out.