Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Niecy > Reviews

Browse

Niecy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Niecy RSS Feed

30-count Top Brand Coffee, Tea, Cider, Hot Cocoa and Cappuccino K-Cup Variety Sampler Pack, Single-Serve Cups for Keurig Brewers
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $19.95
9 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your time, October 28, 2015
Stale coffee products do not buy!

Sound Oasis Glo To Sleep Therapy Mask, Black
Sound Oasis Glo To Sleep Therapy Mask, Black
19 used & new from $23.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Real blocks out light, July 20, 2013
I Loved this when I first purchased it over a year ago. Now it seems to be a piece of high priced junk. I wore it every night for over a year. I still wear it sometimes because it blocks out light and is soft around your eyes, but it is falling apart the glue is making the seems slip from the cheap design. If this product was priced at 15.00 or less I would give it another try in case my purchase was a lemon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2015 6:57 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Thank you for offering this., May 31, 2013
This saying fits me to a T. when I looked at the package I thought it had a white background and was three lines of sentenaces, but it was clear and one letter at a time whew! Lucky for me my cousin who is an artist, offered to put it on my wall which is thesame color as the picture. I plan on ordering another one to keep on hand for when I buy my own place so my cousin , lol can apply it again!

Get The Funk Out Ma Face (Single Version)
Get The Funk Out Ma Face (Single Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember Brothers Johnson?, April 19, 2013
Strawberry Letter 22 Great music Get the funk out my face! was the first hit I remember, Thank you so much!

Generic 3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
Generic 3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
Offered by customer comes
Price: $1.24
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but useful, April 19, 2013
I live touch screens (phones), but when texting I need a tool. These are great I can keep one in hte car, home and work!

Midwest-CBK Plan B Travel Mug
Midwest-CBK Plan B Travel Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars Plan B Mug, December 10, 2012
Someone had purchased this mug for my friend who had just a heart attack. I though it was cute and ordered it. It's a novelty piece.

Super Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush Size #20
Super Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush Size #20

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush Size # 20, December 10, 2012
Buy this and you can do your nails like the PROS!, well sort of. I have been doing my own nails since 1997, finally I found one brush I cannot live without! :-) Thanks!

Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
Price: $149.00
40 used & new from $126.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Exersise Bike, December 7, 2012
Love this bIke! Quiet. My son put it together with no problem. Would have given it 5 stars except the box arrived opened and MISSING the washers for the seat!!!!. Sounds like Experpeutic has a huge problem at their plant with quality control serveral reviewers say parts are missing or parts broken. Seat is perfect for BB Bottoms! The petals are as shown in picture. My former bike's petals were closer the the seat area so this bike will work different muscles! Which is great!

PINK Color 7.0 ZEEPAD(TM) ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC COMPUTER 4GB WIFI, CAMERA, YOUTUBE, GAMES , SKYPE VIDEO CALLING &NETFLIX MOVIES
Offered by Wildcat Electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars ZeePad, December 7, 2012
ZeePad is a piece of Junk. Did not come with a manual as stated. Worked for less than 2 months! Don't buy!!!