Profile for Niecy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Niecy RSS Feed

Sound Oasis Glo To Sleep Therapy Mask, Black
Sound Oasis Glo To Sleep Therapy Mask, Black
Offered by Serenity Health & Home Decor
Price: $29.95
13 used & new from $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Real blocks out light, July 20, 2013
I Loved this when I first purchased it over a year ago. Now it seems to be a piece of high priced junk. I wore it every night for over a year. I still wear it sometimes because it blocks out light and is soft around your eyes, but it is falling apart the glue is making the seems slip from the cheap design. If this product was priced at 15.00 or less I would give it another try in case my purchase was a lemon.

Marilyn Monroe Wall Decal Decor Quote Face Red Lips Large Nice Sticker Beneath the Makeup and Behind the Smile I Am Just a Girl Who Wishes for the World
Offered by Wall Pressions
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Thank you for offering this., May 31, 2013
This saying fits me to a T. when I looked at the package I thought it had a white background and was three lines of sentenaces, but it was clear and one letter at a time whew! Lucky for me my cousin who is an artist, offered to put it on my wall which is thesame color as the picture. I plan on ordering another one to keep on hand for when I buy my own place so my cousin , lol can apply it again!

Get The Funk Out Ma Face (Single Version)
Get The Funk Out Ma Face (Single Version)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember Brothers Johnson?, April 19, 2013
Strawberry Letter 22 Great music Get the funk out my face! was the first hit I remember, Thank you so much!

3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
3 Pack of Universal Touch Screen Stylus Pen (Red + Black + Silver)
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $1.09
86 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but useful, April 19, 2013
I live touch screens (phones), but when texting I need a tool. These are great I can keep one in hte car, home and work!

Midwest-CBK Plan B Travel Mug
Midwest-CBK Plan B Travel Mug
Offered by Flying Cloud Gifts
Price: $22.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Plan B Mug, December 10, 2012
Someone had purchased this mug for my friend who had just a heart attack. I though it was cute and ordered it. It's a novelty piece.

Super Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush Size #20
Super Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush Size #20
Offered by beautyWEST
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Kolinsky Acrylic Nail Brush Size # 20, December 10, 2012
Buy this and you can do your nails like the PROS!, well sort of. I have been doing my own nails since 1997, finally I found one brush I cannot live without! :-) Thanks!

Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
Price: $149.00
18 used & new from $149.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Exersise Bike, December 7, 2012
Love this bIke! Quiet. My son put it together with no problem. Would have given it 5 stars except the box arrived opened and MISSING the washers for the seat!!!!. Sounds like Experpeutic has a huge problem at their plant with quality control serveral reviewers say parts are missing or parts broken. Seat is perfect for BB Bottoms! The petals are as shown in picture. My former bike's petals were closer the the seat area so this bike will work different muscles! Which is great!

PINK Color 7.0 ZEEPAD(TM) ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC COMPUTER 4GB WIFI, CAMERA, YOUTUBE, GAMES , SKYPE VIDEO CALLING &NETFLIX MOVIES
Offered by TECH BUY

1.0 out of 5 stars ZeePad, December 7, 2012
ZeePad is a piece of Junk. Did not come with a manual as stated. Worked for less than 2 months! Don't buy!!!