Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for LaurieinCA,USA > Reviews

Browse

LaurieinCA,USA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LaurieinCA,USA RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lazy One Adult Pajama Bottoms (Green I'm Moody In The Morning, Small)
Lazy One Adult Pajama Bottoms (Green I'm Moody In The Morning, Small)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pjs but color is GREEN (not pink), October 24, 2014
We bought these PJs for a friend. The photo on Amazon shows the background color of the PJs as pink. No other colors were available. When the PJs arrived, the background color was green. Our friend didn't mind but you should know you might get green pjs if you purchase this on Amazon. Soft fabric though and while they looked big, we know they will shrink after washing.

Relaxing Music Nature DVD - Seasons: Winter & Fall
Relaxing Music Nature DVD - Seasons: Winter & Fall
DVD ~ Scenic Mountain and Snow Landscapes Scenery and Colourful Fall Foliage
Offered by ambient_collection
Price: $17.95
2 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, October 24, 2014
Lovely DVD. I was nervous about buying this DVD as it was not Blu Ray (spoiled now). However, the images are very clear and crisp. The music is relaxing and perfect for use in our home. I would highly recommend this DVD. I plan on buying more in the series.

The Fiery Heart: A Bloodlines Novel
The Fiery Heart: A Bloodlines Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too predictable, November 20, 2013
I have enjoyed all of the novels in the series but I can't give this one more than 3 stars. The storyline was too predictable. It played out exactly as I pictured it might and so I found it rather disappointing and dull. I was hoping for a few surprises or twists to catch me off guard. There are were none really. Richelle Mead is a better writer than this. Hoping her next novel is more exciting because I really do enjoy the series.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the PB Creme bars!, January 12, 2013
I truly feel like I had a treat after eating one of the BP Creme Bionutritional bars. It's a wafer type cookie with a creamy peanut butter filling. You get quite a big bar too for 200 calories and just 5 grams of sugar (and some stevia). They can be hard to find in my area so buying in bulk from Amazon is the way to go.

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
by Mark Twain
Price: $4.05
537 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Font is too small, January 12, 2013
There is a reason the paperback Dover edition is $3 (green and black line drawing of a steamboat on cover) The font is way too small and the spacing between lines is non existent. Couldn't read more than a chapter without eye strain (and my high school son said the same). Not worth purchasing.

Karen Kane Women's Short
Karen Kane Women's Short

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute shorts, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Karen Kane Women's Short (Apparel)
My first time buying clothes on Amazon. Shorts are basic (not real fond of the pocket--wish it was bigger and had more detail) but comfortable. They have a bit of stretchiness to them and they are easy to wear.

Duck Dynasty: Season 1
Duck Dynasty: Season 1
DVD ~ Jase Robertson
Offered by Steelbook Shop LLC
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Bring 'em back for Season 2!, May 20, 2012
This review is from: Duck Dynasty: Season 1 (DVD)
My latest addiction--Duck Dynasty! I love that this family went from rags to riches yet they still know who they are. The show is hilarious and I have to come to love all members of the Robertson family. Yes, the show seems a bit scripted but it's still a great show. Down to earth, sweet, hilarious, God fearing rednecks--what more could you want? (And I am a Cali girl) Can't wait to own Season 1 and hope they film a Season 2. I would be happy, happy, happy....

Cinder: Book One of the Lunar Chronicles
Cinder: Book One of the Lunar Chronicles
by Marissa Meyer
Price: $11.52
102 used & new from $1.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book, terrible ending, April 1, 2012
I loved this book until the last page. Too much a cliff hanger for me. What a pain. I don't want to "tune in next time" to hear the end of the story--if I knew I there would be no resolution at the end, I would not have started the novel in the first place. Ugh.

Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR
Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR
Offered by Exclusive Toy Store
Price: $152.00
20 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for my10 year old!, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Video TRAKR (Toy)
My son was dying to have this item for Christmas. I was worried it would break after 2 hrs of use. Happy to say that after 6 months of use, it is still going strong! He loves, loves, loves this toy. Many a night that we hear this toy come rambling down the hallway as he attempts to "spy" on us. (Thank goodness it's not silent!). The video quality is good considering it's a toy. We do go through batteries rather quickly but only when he uses it for hours on end. Overall, a great buy for a 10 year old boy.

Purple Knot
Purple Knot
by Raquel Byrnes
Price: $16.99
33 used & new from $8.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novel! Highly recommend, May 28, 2011
This review is from: Purple Knot (Paperback)
I am a big fan of faith-based romance/mystery novels. I have read all the O'Malley and Uncommon Heroes books and I had high expectations for this novel since it's of a similar genre. Happy to report, Purple Knot ranks as one of my favorites. A great read! I was planning on reading this novel over the summer but finished it in 3-4 days. It sucked me right in and I had to keep going to see how it ended. Can't wait to read the next one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3