Profile for Michael Burdish > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Burdish RSS Feed (Long Island)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Soaring Santa Lite
Soaring Santa Lite
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game! Highly Addicting gameplay, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Soaring Santa Lite (App)
Great Game!
Highly Addicting gameplay!
Super Fun

Belkin 12 Outlet Pivot Plug Surge Protector with 8 Foot Cord
Belkin 12 Outlet Pivot Plug Surge Protector with 8 Foot Cord
Price: Click here to see our price
121 used & new from $26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Many outlets, for many devices., April 27, 2011
I actually need 2 of these bad boys, since I have so many devices. I havent blown any fuses and everything seems to be running from it smoothly. I have to say that it is doing better than the surge protector I bought from a more well known brand. It is great because I can move the outlets to fit the bigger ones if needed. I highly suggest this for any house that has lots of tech that needs to be plugged in.

Logitech Gaming Headset G330 (Black)
Logitech Gaming Headset G330 (Black)
Offered by perfectseeking
Price: $97.00
4 used & new from $58.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, April 27, 2011
I use this headset for skype and vent while gaming. It has great volume and people say they can hear me clearly. I highly suggest picking this headset up whether it be for gaming or chatting. It also is extremely comfortable to wear.

Cisco-Linksys E2000 Advanced Wireless-N Router
Cisco-Linksys E2000 Advanced Wireless-N Router
Offered by Mikes deals
Price: $200.00
26 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great router, April 27, 2011
I get faster speeds and this router was extremely easy to set up. I highly suggest picking this up for your network needs. I have 2 laptops (one is for gaming) 3 gaming systems, and an apple tv all streaming from it wirelessly and it works flawlessly.

The Larry Sanders Show: The Complete Series
The Larry Sanders Show: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Garry Shandling
Price: $94.79
11 used & new from $90.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series by a great comedian, April 27, 2011
Bought this set for my father and he absolutely loves it. It is a great series and extremely funny. I highly suggest picking this up for anyone that wants a great laugh.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2011 8:54 AM PDT

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
37 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, April 27, 2011
This is the way the times are going. I love being able to read all my books or stories on one device. It is a nice clear display which can be read outdoors and in the sun. Amazon is offering many of the classic novels and stories for free. It truely is an amazing deal. I highly recommend this. Do yourself a favor and pick one up. It truely is easy to use and makes traveling great. You dont need to lug around multiple books or magazines, you can have them all in one device!

Mediabridge 16AWG Speaker Wire (100 Feet) - Spooled Design with Sequential Foot Markings
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker wire, April 27, 2011
Used this to hook up my surround system consisting of onkyo 607 receiver and polk audio speakers. Great quality speaker wire leading to a great sound. Easy to cut and hook up, I highly suggest picking this up for your home audio needs.

A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Story, April 27, 2011
This review is from: A Christmas Carol (Kindle Edition)
Its amazing to get many classic stories for free and getting them through amazon and reading them on your kindle is not only easy, its easy to read and the way things are going to go. The story was classic and I highly suggest downloading as many of the free classics as possible.

Oliver Twist
Oliver Twist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Novel, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Oliver Twist (Kindle Edition)

Parker 22R - Long Handle Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor & 5 Shark Super Chrome Blades
Offered by Super Safety Razors
Price: $33.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Razor, April 27, 2011
How many blades do you need? 5? 4? 3? 2? Just 1... I get the closest shave using this blade. It blows all those disposable one million blades out of the water. I use this in conjunction with the shaving soap which I purchased here on amazon as well. It is such a great shave. I highly suggest picking this. I actually bought one for my brother for his birthday after seeing how good it works.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4