Profile for K. McCann > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. McCann RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Whimsy (Angie's Patterns, Vol. 2)
Whimsy (Angie's Patterns, Vol. 2)
by Angie Grace
Price: $10.76
7 used & new from $10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coloring book, December 13, 2014
Awesome coloring book! Good for young and old. Love it!

Benzara Vintage Inspired Metal Wood Bar Chair, 31 by 16-Inch
Benzara Vintage Inspired Metal Wood Bar Chair, 31 by 16-Inch
Offered by Manhattan Lane
Price: $129.85
4 used & new from $113.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusion, April 3, 2013
The biggest pro I can give this item is that we received our order very quickly. We ordered 3 of these stools for our new kitchen breakfast bar. Putting the first two together (simple!), I loved them. Then came our third stool. The base is threaded in two separate sections, one at the top and one at the bottom. Well, whoever shipped these decided to screw the third chair's seat in from the bottom of the base. And guess what? Yep, you need to be a weight lifter to screw the seat onto the base due to the fact that the threading is all messed up. I contacted UnbeatableSales (where it says I bought from) to ask if they'd give us a discount on the defect chair if we order a fourth one and just put the bad one in the garage. Yeah.... $15 off, I'm told. Ummm... sorry, but we don't put $100 chairs in our garage! So I tell them that I'd like to exchange the chair and now I've received 3 e-mails from them stating that they need to contact the shipper to find out the process. Hello?!!! You sell on Amazon and you have a huge website (that I just looked up) and you don't know the process for exchanges?! I also was told (after saying I'll exchange it) that they'll give me a discount of 10% on my next order. Really? I get crappy service from you now and you think I'll spend my money with you again?! Now I've learned that this item is shipped from Bombay Jewel, but yet on the listing it says the stools are "by Woodland Imports".

The chairs themselves (the two that work), I like well enough but mainly because I padded the seats and covered them with fabric matching my drapes. A previous reviewer is very correct...... the wood seats are cheap and unfinished and the metal edging around them leaves gaps irregularly around the wood. Ours of all sit evenly on the floor.... no wobbly legs and I do really like that the legs are rubber-tipped. One of the chairs has a good size chunk of the finish off of the top ledge of the base. Since it's kind of industrial looking, I can live with it. I do prefer the other two that don't look as trashy industrial.

We'll probaby just keep the third chair and that one will just have to be stationary. We have grandkids, which is why I'd ordered kitchen stools that were height adjustable. That third chair's height is not going anywhere! (Unless I really love blisters!)

My review of the chair is so/so. My review of the seller is about a 2 out of 5 stars.......... maybe. I wonder........ if I returned the chair, would they just turn around and send it out to someone else? Or maybe it had been returned and we were the someone else. So I can spend $20 for return shipping for them to charge me to ship a new one (or maybe that's where their $15 offer came in....... free shipping! Woo-Woo!) and hope for a better product and service? No thanks.

Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Squeak Toy Dog Toys 4-Piece, Large, Brown
Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Squeak Toy Dog Toys 4-Piece, Large, Brown
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $15.99
39 used & new from $7.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dog toy!, February 13, 2013
This is the most unique dog toy I've ever seen. My dogs LOVE it! I highly recommend this toy! Thanks!

Perplexus Original Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc.
Perplexus Original Maze Game by PlaSmart, Inc.
Offered by World-Of-Toys
Price: $20.29
88 used & new from $11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique toy!, February 13, 2013
Perplexus are great toys for kids! And adults! Everyone wants to play it, even over video games. Thanks so much!

Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
Uncle Milton Moon In My Room
Price: $26.79
58 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique night light, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Uncle Milton Moon In My Room (Toy)
This is a great item. Gave one to each of my grandsons for Christmas and they love it. Thank you!

StarMark Clicker Dog Training System
StarMark Clicker Dog Training System
Price: $3.58
76 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, February 13, 2013
Works great! Received quickly! Great price! Would recommend to any pet owner for training. Dogs pick up fast with it! Thanks!

Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter (Stainless Steel) - Perfect Gift for Trekkies - Live Long And Pizza.
Offered by DirectionersMerchandise
Price: $30.25
36 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, February 13, 2013
This was a gift and he loved it! Much higher in quality than I even expected. Really a unique gift and I highly recommend it! Thanks so much!

Kyjen PP01128 Hedgehog Girl Plush Dog Toys Squeak Toy, Small, Brown
Kyjen PP01128 Hedgehog Girl Plush Dog Toys Squeak Toy, Small, Brown
Price: $8.30
14 used & new from $1.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute dog toy, February 13, 2013
Cute toy for your pups. Received item quickly and the dogs love it! And.... they haven't chewed it up yet! Thanks!

I'm Bored
I'm Bored
by Michael Ian Black
Price: $13.45
62 used & new from $6.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute book!, February 13, 2013
This review is from: I'm Bored (Hardcover)
This is such a cute book. The story moves, keeping the little ones interested, and the illustrations are fun. Thanks1

WWE Brawlin' Buddies Rey Mysterio Plush Figure (Colors may vary)
WWE Brawlin' Buddies Rey Mysterio Plush Figure (Colors may vary)
Offered by Yellow Rose Five and Dime
Price: $29.99
18 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, February 13, 2013
I gave this to my grandson, along with another Brawlin' Buddy and he LOVED it! Great buy! Thanks so much!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9