Profile for armando sanchez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

armando sanchez RSS Feed (houston, texas United States)

Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus 16GB (Unlocked)
Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus 16GB (Unlocked)
Offered by Ross Cellular
Price: $239.99
21 used & new from $129.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Android Has Grown Up., April 27, 2012
The best atribute about the Galaxy Nexus, is that there is no need for customization needed. Ice Cream Sandwich is finally the os that android users deserve.

You get a device that is the starting point for the next generation of android devices, but that is to say it isn't supposed to be the top tier of the android world.

The GN has a dual core 1.2ghz T.I. omap processor, a 5mp camera capable of 1080p , a 4.65 in screen with a 720p hd Superamoled resolution.

I love my GN, with the ability to keep up with my everyday life, being able to check multiple emails and respond with quickness and efficiency, is great. The web browser is fast and very easy to use. I hear that some reviewers of this device say there is a bit of a learning curve, and if you already own a smart phone, whether it be android, iOS, or WP7, you'll handle this device just fine. For first time smart phone users, I would say you use it for a day or two, and you've mastered it.

My own experience with the GN has been bliss. I have been in the minority of GN users who haven't had issues with call reception, but as of this writing, an update has been sent out to fix that problem. Also the issue of the speaker not being that loud during calls and listening to music, is reportedly an issue they're working on. Mine is a little on the low side, but I'm not deaf so I'm just fine with it.

One of the best changes for me on this device, than on any other, are the software buttons. When the screen is off, its smooth and black.

There are a few things that bug me, mostly wuth the keyboard , but no device will truly have everything you want.

This device gets me through my day, take great pictures, has decent battery life, and comes with the best os around. I wish it came with an expandable memory card slot, but seriously, if you can blow through 16gb, than try the verizon or sprint version.

If you're looking for a new device and don't like Samsungs touchwiz, or sense from htc, than take a good look at the Galaxy Nexus, you won't be dissapointed.

Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 16GB (AT&T)
Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 16GB (AT&T)
Offered by The-Electronic-Warehouse
Price: $234.90
87 used & new from $107.99

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 review, March 2, 2012
Im on my 2nd iPhone 4, to me this device captures all of what an phone should be, and strive to be. It's beautiful design of reinforced glass, the minimalistic feel and premium quality make this device a cut above the rest. Great camera, great music integration, fantastic clarity of the screen, and to me it's best quality is its size.

I'm president of the fat finger club! I have big hands, and even with a 3.5' screen, I can hit each letter on the keyboard with amazing accuracy. I don't have anything against other phone makers who love putting out 4.3-5.3 inch screens. To each there own-for me, the iPhone hits the perfect size.

Pros: music, apps, browser, email, display, auto correct, keyboard, iOS platform, video playback, camera, multi-tasking, size of the device.
Cons: it might be reinforced glass, it's still glass, the antenna, and the home button. Never was a fan of the home button, mainly because after a while, it'll start to stick, or you have to keep repeatedly pressing it.

To anyone who hasn't yet bought a smart phone, and is thinking about buying one, I recommend the iPhone. There isn't a very steep learning curve, in fact, you'll learn the device inside a few hours.

And to anyone who wants to upgrade to the 4s, I've played with one, of you have a 4, stay with it til the 5 comes out, if you have a 3GS or 3G its well worth it to upgrade.

Remember, the iPhone 4 is first and foremost a phone, so don't get it if you aren't in a good coverage area, because the antenna really isn't as good as phones like the droid razr, or phones from htc, they build phones with great cellular radios.

AT&T Apple iPhone 4 16GB No Contract 3G GSM Camera Touch WiFi Smartphone
AT&T Apple iPhone 4 16GB No Contract 3G GSM Camera Touch WiFi Smartphone
Offered by Ross Cellular
Price: $269.99
145 used & new from $178.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPhone 4, November 25, 2011
I had always wanted an iPhone 4, but the price has always kept me from buying one. With the recent release of the 4s, prices have come down on the older models, enough for me to buy one outright. No need to worry if you're making a good investment, because you are. I've had this phone for a month now, and it works like a dream, no lag, great apps, excellent battery life, and the best display in the business. Just beware of the sellers who are selling their iPhones for a too good to be true price. Oh and to stretch the life of your iPhone even more, buy a screen cover, and if you're prone to mishandling your phone, get a rubberized body case.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2012 9:14 AM PST