Profile for JM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JM RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Men's One Multivitamin  90 tablets
Men's One Multivitamin 90 tablets
Price: $15.77
51 used & new from $9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, April 16, 2014
My wife has given me multivitamins in the past and I take them for a few days, then stop.
Usually because they hurt my stomach and because I don't seem to feel any difference in my energy level. A few weeks ago she gave me these vitamins after doing some research. I cannot believe the energy boost I get after I take one! These are also the first multivitamin I've taken that didn't hurt my stomach. I'm not the kind of person to get excited about a vitamin but I love how great they make me feel. I've ordered some for other family members and the Women's One for my mom. They also love them. If you are looking for a multivitamin that will give you a ton of energy, order these- you will not be disappointed!

The Godfather of Poker: The Doyle Brunson Story
The Godfather of Poker: The Doyle Brunson Story
by Doyle Brunson
Price: $20.01
81 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Put it Down!, October 1, 2013
I have to admit I'm not a big reader but I loved this book. From the second I started reading this to the last page, I enjoyed this book. Very easy read and full of fascinating stories. Don't have to be a poker player to enjoy this book.

Rodent - Semi-Enclosed Exercise Wodent Wheel 'Jr.' 8" Green
Rodent - Semi-Enclosed Exercise Wodent Wheel 'Jr.' 8" Green
Offered by Pet Wiser
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hamster Wheel, October 19, 2012
This wheel is the best one on the market and is worth every penny. Before I found this one, I tried three other wheels for my hamster (long haired hamster). This one was the best- by far. This wheel is very safe and was the perfect size for my hamster. Other 6" wheels were too small and my hamster couldn't run for a long period of time before she would get the wheel out of rhythm and start rocking back and forth. With this wheel she runs forever and I don't have to worry about her feet getting stuck and injured. I read other reviews and saw some people had rodents that crapped in the wheel and had to clean it a lot- I do not have this problem. I've had the wheel for over a month and no mess whatsoever. This wheel doesn't make any noise either. This wheel is the best with safety, noise, size, and quality- my hamster loves it!

HP V5040ua 1080p Digital Camcorder (Black)
HP V5040ua 1080p Digital Camcorder (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Me, January 1, 2011
Got this camera for Xmas 2010 and the first week this camera has been great. 5 Star rating week one.
Bought this and the Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera to compare. The Kodak worked the first time we used it then started to freeze when we tried it again. Only able to use it for about 20 minutes- Got the camera to turn on but couldn't get it to record and couldn't change any settings without freezing. Sending it back. I also looked at the Toshiba Camileo S20 at a local retailer (only used in-store). Read reviews on all three and they seemed comparable so I went with the HP since the price was a lot cheaper.
The HP V5040u playback on the Computer and TV was easy and was truly Plug-and-Play. No problems and no need to read instructions. The camera is easy to use and operate. The buttons and settings were also very easy and user friendly. This is a great camera for someone that is looking for occasional recording like birthdays/holidays and kid sporting events. If you are looking for a top of the line camcorder probably have to spend more $$. For me this camera is perfect! If things change in the next few months I will update the rating but for now I give it 5 Stars.
Notes:
-Preferred the flip screen on the HP and Toshiba over the Kodak screen which is always exposed so it can get scratched when not using camera. The playback picture on the cameras were identical to me.
-Can't use the image stabilization in 1080p mode on the HP or Toshiba, just 720p and lower, not sure w/ the Kodak.
-The Kodak has the USB connection built into the camera. The USB connector flips out of the side of the camera which seemed a bit flimsy and I worried about it breaking. The HP comes with the cord that plugs into both the camera and computer. I actually just put the SD card right into the computer which can be done with either camera.
-There was a lead warning on the Toshiba saying: "Warning: Handling the cord on this product will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of CA to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling." I did not see this warning on the Kodak or HP models. This was a major problem with some customers and was expressed in their reviews on the Toshiba.
-I saw reviews on the HP V5040u that if you record in 1080p the playback will not fit on a 16:9 widescreen. Someone wrote that the picture plays back in a 4:3 aspect ratio and you need to record in 720p to get the full screen 16:9 ratio.- I DID NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM. I plugged into my 53" Sony Bravia and had a full screen 16:9 at 1080P in full pixel mode.

Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack
Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-Pack
31 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the Best!, December 30, 2009
Got this for my 7 year old son and we both love it!
Ordered four more for my nephews, ages 5-13 and they all love it too. A must buy!

NASCAR Kart Racing - Nintendo Wii
NASCAR Kart Racing - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Vertaghost
Price: $44.91
41 used & new from $4.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick with Mario Kart, March 18, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this since my family loves Mario Kart so much. Don't think I'll be playing this one too much since we would rather play Mario Kart and this does not offer anything different. A lot harder to follow the action and it is not as fun. Stick with MARIO KART! If you are going to buy one or the other- there is no Competition. Spend your money on a different game.

SE Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins
SE Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins
Offered by Daily-use Ships From HongKong
Price: $2.21
20 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great, March 18, 2009
This review is from: SE Watch Link Remover with 5 Pins
Bought this to remove a few pins from my Omega Seamaster. I went to a jewelry store and the guy wanted $10 to remove a few links. I ordered this instead and within five minutes my watch fit perfectly. Great tool for the money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2014 5:14 AM PDT

Garmin nuvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Garmin nuvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
15 used & new from $41.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this one, January 8, 2009
This is one of the best GPS units on the market.
Text-to-speech is a must have and this is priced well.
The only reason it is not 5 star is sometimes I have to wait
10-15 minutes to get a strong signal. This is probably because I
live in Connecticut with a lot of trees around me. It did however happen to me one time when I took it on vacation to Hawaii. Other than this, it is perfect!

Bison Design Men's Ellipse
Bison Design Men's Ellipse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, October 18, 2008
I have had my Bison belt for six years now and it looks like it did the day I got it. Great Belt!