Profile for Only Because of the Grace of God > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 128

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Only Because of the Grace of God "HIS-RN 07" RSS Feed (Sandston, Va)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
by Judy Blume
Price: $5.47
59 used & new from $1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Important For That Pivotal Time In a Girl's life..., March 15, 2015
I did not purchase this book on Amazon but I read this book at the age of about 10 and my experience happened just like the character. It definitely helped me when that time came 2 years later. I wrote Judy Bloom to let her know how much even as an adult...what her book meant to me. I think this would be an excellent book for parents to share with their daughters...it helps to open that communication so that a young lady can know what to expect when entering this pivotal time in a girls life. The author was pleased to know that her book meant so much to me...please if you havent already give this book as a gift for upcoming birthday or just because...its a must have!

The Roller Coaster of Unemployment: Trusting God for the Ride
The Roller Coaster of Unemployment: Trusting God for the Ride
by Sarah M. Hupp
Price: $9.99
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Currently on the Roller Coaster of Unemployment....., February 19, 2015
I could not believe that I would find a book that spoke so well to what I have felt in the beginning of being unemployed to my current feelings. I thank God for this author...she does an excellent job nailing the true emotional roller coaster we are on while we are yet waiting to get back out there. I wish I had more to read but I will definitely re-read this book. She covers topics and at the end of most chapters you have an opportunity (if you wish) to record your thoughts and emotions at that time. I know that my trust in God is being tested and can I say I don't like it one bit...only because I had to trust God to get into nursing school, to finish nursing school, to pass my NCLEX exam, then to get my first job, to now after two children...I have to trust Him to get a position after being out! The scriptures are confirmation to the various subjects she covers.

I definitely recommend this book...it has been a great read to me..especially to encourage me and remind me that God has not forgotten me nor is He finished...I am still experiencing this unemployment roller coaster but I know that the end when it comes will be favorable for me...I will definitely update when this happens!

iXCC ® Shockproof Silicone Case Cover for All Apple iPad Mini Models, Extreme Heavy Duty [Drop Proof, Kids Proof, Shock Proof, Anti slip] High Quality Rubber Soft Gel Material Offers Robust Protection for Kids, Baby, Children, Boys and Girls [Purple/Maroon]
Offered by iXCC
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $7.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Good Protection For Your Investment!, January 15, 2015
This was purchased for our 6 year old daughter for her mini iPad that she received for Christmas. It was just as I expected...she loves the color and the case is very supportive of the iPad. We have comfort in believing that should she drop this it will be fully protected.

It is made of a firm rubber material and it feels good in the hand and does not offer any slippage. Amazon dropped the ball and so at this time I am annoyed with them but if I had to...I would do business with this company again.

iPhone 6 Plus Case, New Trent Trentium 6L Rugged Protective Durable TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 PLUS with 5.5 inch Screen [Black & Silver & Gold Interchangeable Back Plate Included]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $49.95
9 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Had To Continue Our Search Elsewhere..., December 10, 2014
I left a review for this case for the iPhone 6 which was for my phone. This was for my husband's iPhone 6 plus that was on order. This did not have the protection we were looking for...again the concept was cute but needed more. There isn't any bumper guards on the corners so I can only imagine what would happen should this case be dropped. We ended up returning both cases and went with Ballistic at B***B** which is an excellent case if you want true protection...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 4:19 PM PST

iPhone 6 Case, New Trent Trentium 6S Rugged Protective Durable TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 with 4.7 inch Screen [Black/Silver/Gold Interchangeable Back Plate Included]
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $49.95
8 used & new from $16.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work For Us..., December 10, 2014
At the time my iPhone 6 was on order and my husband and I were trying to order cases for our phones. We both ordered this case for me and he ordered the iPhone 6 plus case which I will review for that as well. This arrived it was hard plastic with no type of bumper support at all. The concept of the different face plates was a nice one but we needed more. So we sent it back. The company was good in issuing the refunds. Went to B****B** and purchased our cases Ballistic is excellent if you are looking for true protection for your phone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 4:19 PM PST

BEARPAW Buttercup Youth Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Hickory,2 M US Little Kid
BEARPAW Buttercup Youth Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Hickory,2 M US Little Kid
Offered by Peter Glenn Ski & Sport
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Daugthter Really Likes Her Boots, December 10, 2014
This was purchased for our 6 year old daughter so that she could match her older sister :0) The flower detail is cute and they look very nice on her. She is wearing a size 1 but we ordered a 2 so at least she has a little room...not a lot. Definitely recommend!!!

Cole Haan Women's Avalon Tall Riding Boot,Black,9 B US
Cole Haan Women's Avalon Tall Riding Boot,Black,9 B US
Price: $113.02
3 used & new from $113.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots!!!!, December 10, 2014
My husband got these boots for one of my Christmas presents...neither he nor my daughter liked the boots online but I of course knew they were for me. When they arrived they look exactly as what is advertised and they are gorgeous! I did some research on the Cole Haan website and a woman stated she wears a 9 but ordered a size up. I am so glad that I did not do this...I ordered my size (9) and they fit perfectly and seem to be very comfortable. I put them on and both my husband and daughter have had a change of heart....they like them on me. For those who seem to be having a problem getting the boots on and off....I find that if I loosen the ankle buckle I am well able to get the boots on and off without a problem.

I just visited a Cole Haan and they have this boot but changed the buckles and the heel...this version looks 100 times better! Love love love it :0)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Absorbent...., December 1, 2014
I received a sample of this bath tissue from Crowdtap for an honest review #TossTheTube and #sponsored. I found this tissue to be highly absorbent and soft that could equated to those cotton feeling hand towels. I found that I used less tissue than I would normally use in my current brand. The idea of the tube missing is an interesting one and would be good in regards to limiting additional paper waste. May not be good for those who actually have children who wait for the tube to use for arts and crafts. I think its a good product and idea but would love for it to be available in the 1000 sheet count.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2015 3:06 PM PDT

Incase Hammered Hardshell Case for Mac Book Air 13" Clear
Incase Hammered Hardshell Case for Mac Book Air 13" Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Looking Case...., October 28, 2014
We bought this case for our Mac Book and it looks just like the picture. It is a very attractive case as others have stated. I was scared to handle the Mac Book because we are use to the Dell laptop in regards to weight. This case allows for a good grip because of the raised bubbles of the case.The case is clear and has vented holes on the bottom as well as cute button feet that are plastic and flushed to the case. It snaps on pretty good to the point that I would be kind of scared to try and take it off.

As far as durability...its a pretty hard case there is no cushion so needless to say "By the Grace of God" we will not be dropping this laptop! We intend on buying a carrying case for added protection when we walk around the house. It came quickly and was packaged well. Funny I was watching a tv show and I saw this case on an apple laptop on a show...looking good Incase!

iPhone 6 Case, CINEYO heavy Duty Rugged Dual Layer Case with kickstand (Apple Iphone 6 - 4.7" case) (Black)
Offered by CINEYO
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Verified Reviews Please..., October 28, 2014
I really would like to have had some other reviews to compare because this case looks interesting...this person who reviewed this case has well over 10 reviews (I stopped counting) for other iphone cases. My husband and I are already having a hard time trying to choose a good case for our iPhone 6 and 6 plus... I don't feel like wasting time ordering multiple cases only to continue being disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13