Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for D. D. Lee > Reviews

Browse

D. D. Lee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. D. Lee RSS Feed

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Color is misleading, March 23, 2012
I purchased this color hoping I would finally find the right kind of "gray." All the grays I've always purchased end up being either too blue or too white and streaky. Unfortunately, this was too blue. The picture was definitely misleading, since the nails look much more gray than mine did. Maybe with a slight undertone of blue, if even that. But, the color I received was definitely blue. Maybe, it was just my bottle? Looking at some of the other reviews though, I don't think so... Also, the application of it was a little streaky. I definitely needed to apply three coats.

Whenever I wear it, people ask what kind of blue polish I am wearing. The only gray I ever see is when the lighting is dark, and there is a "pearl" effect which gives it a bit of a gray shine. If you're looking for more of a light blue with a hint of gray undertone, this would be perfect. It has a nice pearly shine to it too.

Otherwise, I am still on the hunt for my perfect gray.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 8:00 PM PST