Profile for E. Tucker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Tucker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DEA A6252 Front Engine Mount
DEA A6252 Front Engine Mount
Offered by JBF Trading
Price: $22.80
33 used & new from $16.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit 1997 Toyota Avalon, February 28, 2014
Once again I am mislead by the amazon "This fits your..." misinformation. Once I removed the old mount and went to install the new it did not line up at all and the top point that attaches to the motor was not the right size to use the existing anti torque plate (allows you to tighten the bolt without damaging the rubber). So I wasted a good part of a day off. This is the third time amazon has steered me wrong, however I did cross reference the information before purchasing and other car centric sites had the same info on this one. So I'd have been up the creek either way. Glad amazon has a good return policy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Funko POP Movies: Alien Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Movies: Alien Vinyl Figure
Offered by Randy's Funko Wobblers
Price: $10.87
27 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny big headed Alien.... what's not to love?, January 14, 2014
Gave this as a gift to a friend, he laughed and thought it was really cool. Didn't even realize that Funko had a line for Aliens.

Studio Ghibli Music Box (My Neighbor Totoro)
Studio Ghibli Music Box (My Neighbor Totoro)
Offered by SHOP GIRL 1958
Price: $59.90
9 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something very special., January 14, 2014
I purchased this for my wife to give as a gift at Christmas. We are both very pleased with the quality of the music box and are now the envy of anyone that comes over and sees it. Thank you very much for offering such a wonderful and unique product.

Funko POP Halo 4 Cortana Vinyl Figure
Funko POP Halo 4 Cortana Vinyl Figure
8 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved it!, January 14, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my wife. She absolutely loved her Funko POP Halo 4 big headed Cortana.

Aisin TKT-024 Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
Aisin TKT-024 Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
Price: $167.44
20 used & new from $167.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit my 1997 Toyota Avalon XLS, January 14, 2014
Worked as expected in my 1997 Toyota Avalon XLS with a 3.0 1MZ-FE motor. Not some knockoff half quality kit. The components were the exact same as what was removed and I expect a good long life out of the parts. Highly recommended. Also Amazon was excellent as usual.

Goodyear 62420 SAE 20R4 Molded Radiator Hose
Goodyear 62420 SAE 20R4 Molded Radiator Hose
Price: $14.43
8 used & new from $9.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit 1997 Toyota Avalon, October 25, 2013
WARNING - Does not fit 1997 Toyota Avalon as indicated by site. Can not use will attempt returning. Not fair to rate 1 star so I gave it a three just to get this information out there.

Jurassic Dinosaurs Inflatable 43" Long Torosaurus
Jurassic Dinosaurs Inflatable 43" Long Torosaurus
Offered by AbsoluteBestValues
Price: $14.07
5 used & new from $14.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it, October 2, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Purchase this product to use during my wedding for the kids to play with everyone thought it was a gas would recommend it to anyone else.

HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
HomeSpot NFC-Enabled Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Sound System
Price: $33.49
4 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great audio quality, range is fair. *Edited*, October 2, 2013
Below this updated review you will find my original review unedited. Firstly let me say that MoGeeks gives some of the best customer service I have ever experienced and if I were writing my review solely based on them it would be a 5 all the way. However I can only allow that to be part of my review. Originally I gave this product a 2 star rating and I have since updated it to a 4 star rating thanks entirely to the replacement unit MoGeeks sent me. Both units pair fine, stream audio and do what they were designed to do however the first unit had a major issue with the range. The replacement unit certainly seems to have better range both in my house and outside (where the last one faltered). I have been able to sit on my deck with phone in hand streaming audio to the speakers in my living room (through one wall about 10' from where I was sitting) with only the very occasional glitch. I would still expect an item advertised as having a 60' range to be able to produce flawless audio via Bluetooth (my Cambridge Soundworks Oontz manages the same range without so much as a hiccup). However I do realize that the audio is only as good as both devices together and there is no way for me to place blame entirely on the HomeSpot device. All in all I am quite pleased with the unit but considering where the original unit failed me was during my wedding I certainly had a bad taste in my mouth. But with that said I am giving their product a second chance. I currently have the replacement unit set up in my living room to make use of its better range. As for the original unit I found the perfect place to use it, in my car. I use the aux input on my deck and a USB charger for power. I keep it stowed in my console with the phone nearby and have not noticed any issues. Audio quality is also very good for such an inexpensive device.

Once again Thank You MoGeeks for being such a great company and standing behind the products you sell.

*Original Review Below*
Purchased this to be used during my wedding so I could have someone sitting in the crowd controlling the music. My brother in law sat about 25-30' away to control the ceremonial music, at first it seemed fine but then came the skips and while he tried desperately to move the phone closer to the device without looking obvious nothing worked. He then, after I gave him a hand gesture to move, got up and hid behind some shrubbery that was 5 feet away from the device. At this distance the music played clearly and everything was going smoothly until the device completely disconnected from the phone providing the music. I had to take the phone from him in the middle of my ceremony and re-pair the two devices. Thankfully it was at the end of the ceremony and a few people got some candid pictures that looked like I was texting during my wedding but once I got it going again I set it 2 inches away and all was fine from then on. So no I can not recommend this product. Perhaps I got a lemon but quality control should have found it first.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 1:31 PM PDT

Texas Basket 141 14" x 9.5" Half Bushel Basket
Texas Basket 141 14" x 9.5" Half Bushel Basket
Offered by Wasserstrom Restaurant Supply
Price: $12.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality, I beg you to reconsider!, August 22, 2013
Before completely reading my review go back to the product page and click on the images. I've uploaded four images of the product I received. In no way does the product I now sadly own reflect the stock image the company is trying to pass off as what you are purchasing. The product I received looks like it was slapped together in a mad rush trying to fill orders using scrap pieces that would have been better left for an evening bonfire. Each basket has horrible splinters, warps, cracks, discolored wood, appalling construction, compromised integrity and none of them have the two tone effect shown by the companies lie of a stock image. Some are covered in mold stains, crooked slats and horribly misaligned straps. My plans for these baskets were to use them as decoration in my wedding (we were going to fill them with apples and place them around the reception area). Unfortunately I can't uses these now because I'm too afraid people would see them and think they might die from sickness or choke on a splinter after eating an apple from one of these sad pathetic excuses for a basket.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Hero of Canton
The Hero of Canton
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like drinking the best whiskey in the house!, November 29, 2012
This review is from: The Hero of Canton (MP3 Music)
If you're a Firefly fan then Jaynestown is going to be one of your favorite episodes and if not then there's something seriously wrong with you because all Firefly episodes are your favorite episodes. The original song has a special little place in my heart and this version is right there next to it. A good bit more upbeat with some punk thrown in there for good measure, it makes you want to grab a shot and break something across that old magistrates face. Good times indeed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4