Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J9 > Reviews

Browse

J9's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J9 RSS Feed (FL United States)

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Red Oaks (Amazon Video)
I hope they pick this show up.

VSTN® Dell venue 11 pro (windows 8.1) ultra-thin Multi-Angle Stand Slim-Book PU Leather Cover Case, Only fit Dell venue 11 pro 5130, 7130 tablet (For Dell Venue 11 Pro, Blue)
Offered by Vostrostone US

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely and is not too bulky, April 23, 2014
I bought the blue case for my Dell Venue 11Pro (5130). It fits perfectly, without blocking any ports. The front edges of the case leave enough space so they do not block access to any of the side swiping options with windows 8.1. The magnets hold the cover closed and when closed the tablet goes to sleep mode. The case can be folded to a triangle stand, but only works as a stand when the tablet is horizontal (landscape). When the tablet is in the case, it measures approximately 3/4 in. thick. The color is a royal blue. I also purchased a screen protector to protect the tablet when the case is open.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to install, April 23, 2014
Bought these for my Dell Venue 11 Pro tablet. They fit perfectly. It was very easy to put on the tablet and any bubbles were easy to remove. Touch and pen sensitivity seem to be fine. I was hesitant to buy some of he more expensive protectors because reviews stated they were gummy to the touch especially with a pen. These are not gummy at all.

Rocket Dog Women's Fuzzy Clog,Black,7 M
Rocket Dog Women's Fuzzy Clog,Black,7 M

3.0 out of 5 stars had to return, February 13, 2011
I received these with one shoe a size 6.5 and one shoe a size 7. They were cute and comfortable though I had to return them and they were out of stock. Oh well...

Skechers Women's  Tone Ups - Eurhythmics Sweater Clog
Skechers Women's Tone Ups - Eurhythmics Sweater Clog

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 13, 2011
I have these in brown. They are very cute (a bit clunky) I have received many complements on them from adults and teenagers! They are comfortable and easy to wear out of the box. They feel supportive for my back. I am not sure how toning they are, but I exercise a lot so maybe if you don't you will feel a difference. I ordered in black and brown, but they were out of black. I got the Sketchers suede Spindrift style instead in black and I like them even more for comfort since the fur is thicker and softer and offers more cushioning. Though I think the sweater style is a bit cuter.

Skechers USA Women's Ballerina Kicks Thong Sandal
Skechers USA Women's Ballerina Kicks Thong Sandal

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but stil a bit clunky, February 13, 2011
These are cuter then some of the thong versions of the shoe though still have the thick bottom. I'm not sure how much fitness they offer, but I exercise a lot already So maybe if you don't, you will feel more of a difference. I got them for the support. They are very comfortable and my back feels supported when I wear them. A had a little rubbing on the sides when I first wore them but it did not last long or cause a blister. I wear flip flops a lot of the year so my toes are used to flip flops!

Skechers Sport Women's Spindrift Clog,Black Suede,7 M US
Skechers Sport Women's Spindrift Clog,Black Suede,7 M US
Offered by Alpha Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Like these more then I thought I would!, February 13, 2011
I bought these as a third choice (lots of mixups with Amazon with first two choices). I am so happy I ended up with these shoes they are now my FIRST choice. Very cute, a little clunky looking. I have gotten many complements from adults and teenagers! They are very comfortable with or without socks. I took them on vacation to a large city where it was cold and we did a lot of walking. Great right out of the box and wonderful to walk around in. Supportive and my back feels great in them. I got them to wear with my yoga pants as an easy slip on shoe to wear without socks. They have become my every day shoes. I am between size 6.5 and 7. I got size 7 and it fits well. I also got the similar style with sweater front. They are cute but just not quite as comfortable as these.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars strong, February 13, 2011
The net is strong and well made. I purchased it based on the item number that is supposed to fit on my model. It fits snug at the top, but has some slack at the bottom so it drapes a bit. We had a party and it got a lot of use without any problems. We have had it about a month, so far so good!

Fun Beginning Puzzles for Kids, Book 1
Fun Beginning Puzzles for Kids, Book 1
by M Ealy
42 used & new from $2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book!, October 23, 2007
This book is perfect for my 6 year old son. He has really enjoyed working the puzzles all by himself. They are challenging enough to keep his interest, yet not too hard to discourage him. He loves checking his answers in the back to make sure he got them all right! I enjoyed reading about the authors and finding out it was a father and son team who wrote the book! Great book! We look forward to finishing it and getting all of the rest in the series!