Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for W. Stewart > Reviews

Browse

W. Stewart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Stewart "whsii" RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Price: $446.54
12 used & new from $375.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress for a great price!!!, June 12, 2015
After researching for months, I finally decided on this mattress and the Lucid 2.5 inch memory foam topper. Before this bed, I was having back and hip pain from my old bed. After I got this bed, I sleep well and do not wake up achey. The funny thing is that when I sleep on a crappy bed, I'll have pain but, when I come back to my bed for a few days, all is well.

The only con about this mattress is that it does get a little hot. I sleep a little bit warm, so when I think it's going to be a little bit hot, I turn my air conditioner on and keep my cyclone fan running. If I do that, I'm fine.

I highly recommend this bed. The one thing that I will push for is the extra memory foam topper. It really makes a difference in adding a little bit more softness to the mattress. I don't like really firm mattresses, so I think the topper balances everything out.

This mattress got really high rankings at WWW.sleeplikethedead.com

Good luck!

Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food, Hi Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison & Venison, 15-Pound Bag
Price: $25.99
18 used & new from $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dogs were "meh" with it, May 28, 2015
My dogs liked it for like 1 1/2 bags and then stopped eating it.

JLab Audio Fit2 Sport Earbuds, Sweatproof, Water Resistant with In-Wire Customizable Earhooks, Guaranteed Fit, GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - Black
Offered by JLAB
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $16.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 31 days and then the right ear bud stopped working, May 28, 2015
The earbuds were okay. Decent sound, not very noise resistant but they were acceptable. Literally one day after my 30-day return policy expired, the right bud stopped producing sound. I'm in the process of having to contact the company to see if they will replace the earbuds. Hopefully they will.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2015 11:16 AM PDT

Ford Three Button Keyless Remote
Ford Three Button Keyless Remote
Offered by AirFong
Price: $5.97
14 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy programming for the remote. Great product!, September 25, 2014
Works perfectly. Took about 1 minute to program. If you are uncertain, just search on YouTube.com for a video on how to program the remote. Easy as pie.

The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
by Harry Lorayne
Price: $12.69
176 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book that is well worth the money, February 23, 2006
I am an eternal student and this book is a gem! Just to give you some background, I am a teacher at a high school as well as a yoga teacher at several different places in my city and I have to memorize many names. In the short time that I have had this book, I have been able to memorize a few hundred names, no problem. Also, just for fun, I memorized the Bill of Rights in about 10 minutes and was able to have an intelligent discussion with our resident AP Goverment teacher on the Bill of Rights. What I will say that after you memorize whatever you have memorized, you need to apply it in any way you can. For instance, I discussed the Bill of Rights right away, and I believe that it will be forever etched in my memory. I also play a game with one of my students about vocabulary words. In about 10 minutes, we both memorized the definitions for words like pugnacious, repugn, zeitgeist, obstreporus and many more. A few days later I quizzed him on them and he still remembered all of them! From a teacher/student to anyone who wants to have a better memory, this is a great book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 3:33 PM PDT

Real Men Do Yoga: 21 Star Athletes Reveal Their Secrets for Strength, Flexibility and Peak Performance
by John Capouya
Price: $10.94
154 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the begginner to teacher!, September 10, 2003
This is a really great book. Mr. Capouya has really opened a closed door that the culture has put on yoga and men. Up until recently, it was thought that "only women do yoga,"; however, the author takes interviews from several pro athlethes to tell of their personal experiences with yoga. He also provides detailed instructions of yoga poses for the beginner as well as suggest routines for the budding new yogi. As a student of yoga as well as a teacher to high school student and college age males, having this book as a reference has made these guys feel more comfortable doing yoga when they hear that 6'5"+ 250+lbs pro athletes are doing yoga. I highly recommend this book!