Profile for ElToro9212 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ElToro9212 RSS Feed

Tripp Lite B130-101A VGA Over Cat5e Cat5 with Audio Extender, Up to 500ft
Tripp Lite B130-101A VGA Over Cat5e Cat5 with Audio Extender, Up to 500ft
Offered by Shoplet
Price: $134.61
18 used & new from $109.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good units, November 6, 2011
I just installed these yesterday (11/5/11) at church.

Needed to project from computer about 45 ft from ceiling mounted projector. I used cat6.

**Before installing in an unreachable/difficult to reach area (ie attic) test on floor**
**There are GAIN and EQ adjustments that will most likely need tweaking on the remote unit**

After I got the Gain and EQ adjusted the picture is quite good, I was pleasantly impressed.

*Probably an issue on my end with cabling, but my Red colors were Blue and Blue colors were Red. I think it was just that my pin-out was mixed I switched it around and everything worked fine*

AOC 931SWL 19-Inch Wide Class LCD Monitor with High 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
AOC 931SWL 19-Inch Wide Class LCD Monitor with High 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
7 used & new from $39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Monitor, November 6, 2011
Good clear picture, no complaints so far about this monitor.

4/5 just because it doesn't have any WOW to get over the edge.

Cyberpower CPS-1220RMS Rackmount PDU Power/Surge Strip - 12-Outlet 20A 2400VA 1800 Joules
Price: $66.99
61 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No BS with this unit, November 6, 2011
I ordered 2 of these PDUs to run some sound equipment at church.

The outlets are laid on their side and are fairly well spaced, I haven't ran into any trouble plugging in power supplies or regular plugs.

LEDs are kind of bright and all 3 are on when in operation, but that's not a big deal for me.

Nice heavy power chord, about 6-8 ft long I didn't measure.

**20 amp outlet required, 1 plug side ways and the other regular** - **<that with a ground**

Tripp Lite SR4POST 45U 4-Post Open Frame Rack Cabinet Square Holes 1000lb Capacity
Price: $315.99
47 used & new from $252.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rack, even better price, November 6, 2011
These racks are a breeze to assemble

Very sturdy, Plenty of room, comes with lots of cage nuts and screws, also comes with cable management hooks the go on each post.

I have this rack holding music equipment in a church.
I installed two amps in the bottom to lower the center of gravity, made my own shelves out of plywood and 4 2" carriage bolts stuck through the square holes already on the side which hold my CD changer, tape deck, and computer.

I ordered this through Amazon and their packaging was rough. It was open on both ends and one end the cardboard was completely gone. **Despite the box being pretty damaged, the rack did not have a scratch on it**

Mustang Low Profile Projector Mount (MV-PROJSP-FLAT-W)
Mustang Low Profile Projector Mount (MV-PROJSP-FLAT-W)
Offered by CircuitCity
Price: $53.49
10 used & new from $25.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of options here, November 6, 2011
Universal mount comes with tons of attachments and I used it to mount a ViewSonic PJD6531w.
Overall a pretty good mount, once you install it you aren't likely to move it so it was ok to me that it took a little extra time to aim.

---Pros
1)Adjusts in lots of directions
2)Fits practically all projectors
3)Great price
4)Low profile, only about a 6" drop

---Cons
1)The swivel adjustment is always loose, will not tighten to stop rotation
2)When trying to tighten all the adjustment screws I kept moving the projector which made it difficult to aim

FAVI 120 inch 4:3 Electric Projector Screen (96" x 72")
FAVI 120 inch 4:3 Electric Projector Screen (96" x 72")
Price: $249.41
2 used & new from $249.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice screen-FAVI 4:3 120, November 6, 2011
This screen was easy to install and is very quiet.
My screen came double boxed ordered through Amazon, I think it's double boxed all the way from the manufacturer though.

**Only complaint is that the screen is not perfectly square at the bottom. My image is square at the top, but the bottom is about an inch off on one side.**

--Information you might want to know that's not listed

1)The power cable is about 7 ft long

2)About 3 ft from the screen inline with the power chord is the controller and remote receiver (this is easily spliced and extended it's maybe 20 gauge 4 conductor wire(definitely no larger than 16 gauge)

3)Top and bottom limit adjustment are easy, comes with a tool to adjust

4)The RF remote has about a 90ft range (RF allows you to hide the receiver in ceiling or different room)

5)I didn't try the IR remote I'm sure it works fine, but I hid my receiver in the baptistry area behind the screen.

6)Mounted in ceiling to 1x4" lathing with 3"x1/4" bolts with fender washers and locking nuts (to ensure nuts stay put if the motor causes any vibration)

UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster,Black (Right Handed)
UTG Elite Tactical Leg Holster,Black (Right Handed)
Price: $13.89
27 used & new from $7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy holster, August 3, 2011
It held my Taurus PT-92 (equivalent to Beretta 92) 9mm with a Tactical Light Pistol and Rifle Led Flashlight/Quick Release Weaver perfectly. It fit nice and snug in the holster and the extra holster pocket is nice too. Fully loaded there was no shake in the holster at all on my leg. I tried putting my Beretta U22 Neos in it with the 6 inch barrel, but it is way too long, the barrel stuck out the bottom of the holster and was not comfortable. I'm sure the 4.5" barrel would fit perfectly. As for the review that said this holster was too small, they were wrong, I also have a Taurus TCP and this holster swallows it.
Highly Recommend for Taurus 92, with or without flashlight it fits very well.
Pros: Distributes weight very well, pistol fits nice and tight, seams seem sewed well, snaps on side are adjustable for different sized pistols, dual leg straps help prevent sliding even on jeans, PRICE!
Con: I have 28" thighs, the leg straps a little tight to snap on, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

New Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion DV2000 DV2000t DV2000z DV2100 DV2015 ...
Offered by JBM international
Price: $9.98
35 used & new from $4.54

4.0 out of 5 stars No issues so far, July 6, 2011
Battery fits perfectly in my HP Pavilion DV2000. The old battery would not hold any charge and had quit charging all together. I plugged this one in and it immediately started charging and seems to be functioning fine. Not sure how long the charge will last, haven't tested that out yet. Only complaint was not with the product and it's difficult to prevent but in shipping, the cilica bead pack burst inside the battery packaging so I had to clean that up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2011 7:07 AM PST

NcStar Airsoft/Paintball LED Flashlight/Quick Release Weaver (AQPTF)
NcStar Airsoft/Paintball LED Flashlight/Quick Release Weaver (AQPTF)
Offered by US-DEALS
Price: $27.95
7 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 6, 2011
Got this light in the mail today, unboxed and put the battery in and it functioned perfectly. I put it on my Taurus PT92 w/ accessory rail and it fits perfectly. Easy on and easy off, the light is nice and bright. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but I didn't expect there to be. I wish it were a little closer to the trigger guard, but I like it still. Hard to beat the price for a quality product.