Profile for Andrea Hale > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrea Hale RSS Feed (Phoenix, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
by Russell Brunson
Price: $9.54
41 used & new from $5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide book for any business, June 22, 2015
Russell, you knocked it out of the park!
Well written book and not only the information, the step by step guide and pictures that come with it are awesome.
I read it twice, now implementing for clients and starting to implement for myself too. And I am not a beginner at funnels at all, as I created many for my clients already, but there is always more to learn and I am open to it.
And clickfunnels....seriously? Another HIT! Love it! A must for any business...
This book is really awesome at any level of your business, but even more awesome for people that are starting out to really see what is important to focus on and what isn't. As nowadays, there isn't a shortage of information online, however there is ton of junk and too many people that teach aren't really living it nor they have enough experience in it, so I always like to learn from the pro's and I consider you one of the guys I follow and listen to.

Divergent
Divergent
DVD ~ Shailene Woodley
Price: $9.94
70 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter and I LOVE the movie, January 21, 2015
This review is from: Divergent (DVD)
My daughter and I LOVE the movie! We watched it about 5 times, but can never get enough :) lol
Great family movie too....but certainly teenage girls get hooked. Well, wait....I am not a teenager and love it.

TopCase Macbook Air 13" (A1369 and A1466) 5 in 1 Bundle - Turquoise Blue Crystal Hard Case Cover + Matching Color Soft Sleeve Bag +Wireless Mouse + Transparent TPU Keyboard Cover + LCD HD Clear Screen Protector With TopCase Mouse Pad
Offered by Top Case
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $23.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this set! we bought her a ..., January 21, 2015
My daughter loves this set! we bought her a MacBook Air and she loves it all dolled up with this teal set.

Crucial 8GB Kit (4GB x 2) DDR3/DDR3L-1066 MT/s (PC3-8500) CL7 204-Pin SODIMM Memory Upgrade for MAC CT2K4G3S1067M / CT2C4G3S1067M
Price: $53.99
65 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 21, 2015
Love it for my MacBook pro! Laptop faster and running better....

The Wizard of Ads: Turning Words into Magic and Dreamers into Millionaires
The Wizard of Ads: Turning Words into Magic and Dreamers into Millionaires
Price: $12.40
204 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing wizards books for business!, January 21, 2015
Absolutely amazing book! I 'inhale' marketing info and this set of books is far the best I've read. Roy is not only smart, very strategic and the way of thinking really changed my ways of looking at things!
Wonderful book series!!!

Secret Formulas of the Wizard of Ads: Turning Paupers into Princes and Lead into Gold
Price: $14.01
209 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it....a must read book!, January 21, 2015
Wonderful book series!!!

Action Day Weekly Planner 2015 - Size 8x11 - Layout Designed to Get Things Done - (Daily Calendar (+) Day Planner (+) Weekly Diary (+) Monthly Planner (+) Goals Journal (+) Datebook (+) Meeting Notes)
Offered by Action Day

5.0 out of 5 stars the best system to organize me :), January 21, 2015
I switched to this format recently and love it! No more posted notes, or anything....
Awesome for business management, entrepreneurs and brick and mortar business.
i am really enjoying it.

Magical Worlds of the Wizard of Ads: Tools and Techniques for Profitable Persuasion
Price: $11.54
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wow....love this wizard set!, January 21, 2015
Wonderful book series!!!

Anthony Robbins - The New Money Masters - with Frank Kern (1 CD, 1 DVD, & Action Book)
18 used & new from $6.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A great interview with my favorite Marketing Genius!, June 22, 2014
Frank does it again!
I really enjoyed watching Frank and Tony in this 90 minute conversation about Marketing.
Got some great nuggets out, as always, but most of all, the information can be applied in any market and for any business.

32 Ways To OutSmart Cancer: Create A Body In Which Cancer Cannot Thrive
32 Ways To OutSmart Cancer: Create A Body In Which Cancer Cannot Thrive
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is about intentionally creating our healthy, vibrant life!, June 22, 2014
What does it really mean to take control of our health?
And what will really make the difference?
I have lost my grandparents, a couple of close friends, as well as my mom at a young age of 49 to cancer, so this topic is very near and dear to my heart.
Dr. Chilkov walks us through what to take out of our lifestyle/diet and what we should include to experience results.
She gives some great examples not only on the physical level, but also mentions what is important on the emotional/spiritual level.
Overall, a great book!