Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel RSS Feed (HORIZON CITY, TX, United States)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
Price: $15.00
62 used & new from $14.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet game., July 25, 2014
First game I bought on the PS4 and it is truly a fun game to play. The storyline is quite engaging and the main mission is intensely immersive.

The game's primary mission is quite short (by most standards) but this does not take away from the gaming experience. The alternative missions (Side-ops) are quite fun and one can get easily enthralled in the gameplay.

Overall if you like the Metal Gear Solid series, you will most likely enjoy the experience of playing this game.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $119.00
5 used & new from $84.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect e-Reader!, January 26, 2014
I really like the weight to this device; it does not feel flimsy nor too light. It is soft enough to be held for a while without getting too tired.

I love the screen's resolution and the responsiveness to touch. The included light is so useful; this is the main reason why I bought this device.

I did not like the fact that there is no included power supply and that this device must be charged through USB, but this is a minor setback for an otherwise awesome deal.

I highly recommend this if you are not interested in the sophistication of a tablet yet would love to read your favorite books without straining your vision.

Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
Price: $49.83
19 used & new from $49.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A great dynamic mic that will not disappoint you., November 9, 2013
This microphone is very solidly-built, clear-sounding and good-looking. I have used it on voice-overs and other audio recordings and it sounds great. Being a dynamic mic, it supresses background noise with far better efficacy than a condenser.

I bought it because I plan to start podcasting and I hated how my blue spark condenser picked up even the most minimal background noise. I love how this mic sounds punchy, yet clear enough to sound bright on the high-end too.

I highly recommend it for entry level recording and podcasting; this mic is sturdy and despite being a USB-compatible device, it provides high-quality sounding audio recording.

Design In Malice (Feat. Young Zee & Pacewon) [Explicit]
Design In Malice (Feat. Young Zee & Pacewon) [Explicit]
Price: $0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Great beat, solid rhymes and sticky melody., April 10, 2013
I liked the song when I first heard that melodic chanting in the background; it rides over the beat very well. The MCs on this track are all great. Recommend it for anyone looking for a solid rhyme, a great beat and a sticky melody line.

Lobo Hombre En Paris
Lobo Hombre En Paris
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good classic song!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Lobo Hombre En Paris (MP3 Music)
I recommend this for those spanish rockers looking for a good quality, classic song. The track's audio quality sounds really good.

Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Photo4Less
Price: $449.99
106 used & new from $294.49

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this camera to DSLR newbies., July 23, 2011
I bought this camera after extensive online research into what makes for a good entry-level DSLR. But, definitely, one of the biggest motivators for me was its price. You do get what you pay for with this camera and if you're new to the DSLR world, you'll be impressed by its ease of use, size and weight and simple functionality.

I've been doing mostly portrait photography and the kit lens (18-55 IS II f/3.5-5.6) that came with the T3 performs very well. The images are sharp and to tell the truth, 12.2 MP was more than enough for me. I've ordered prints online and they look amazing.

There are only two complaints I have about this camera. First, I was used to picking up higher end DSLRs and noticed the composition of the bodies was a lot more solid. The T3's body, at times, seems a little too plastic. Second, I would have loved for Canon to have placed a grip on the front part of the camera where one's hand is positioned near the shutter button.

This camera will appeal to you if you want the speed, functionality and improved photographic capabilities of a DSLR but are not yet ready to go full speed and buy a higher-priced camera.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2011 7:08 AM PST