Profile for Rachel W > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 90

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachel W RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Case Star Black & White Octopus Style Portable and adjustable Tripod Stand with Mount / Holder for iPhone, Cellphone 4/4S/5 ,Camera with Case Star Velvet Bag
Offered by ChooseNice
Price: $3.01
51 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my home surveillance cam, too., January 15, 2015
Sure it works great as a flexible tripod for a phone, but it also works for one of my indoor security cameras for which I lost the mounting hardware. Using this was a lot cheaper and gave me more options for placement and configuration. Brilliant.

OXO Good Grips 7-1/2-Inch-by-10-1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Black
OXO Good Grips 7-1/2-Inch-by-10-1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Black
Price: $8.95
27 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No slipping = no cutting (fingers), January 15, 2015
What a difference those rubber edged grips make. Using this to finely chop things with a freshly sharpened knife is a Godsend that you didn't even know you needed. Now that I have it, I think I'll never live without. Keeps the cutting board solidly in place and allows for fine chopping without fear of slips and cuts.

Dogit Elevated Dish, White, Large
Dogit Elevated Dish, White, Large
Price: $18.99
5 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my English Springer Spaniel, January 15, 2015
Despite the fact that I bought this bowl for my English Springer Spaniel because I searched the reviews looking for what would keep my dog's ears out of the water - I didn't realize HOW awesome it would work until I went to my mom's house who doesn't have a spaniel approved bowl. For a week my 11-month old ESS had wet ears and was a total slobber puss, drinking out of her Collie host's bowl. Once we got home and back to this bowl, she was dry and happy again. Who would've thunk a bowl could change so much! I will ALWAYS get these bowls. It's so nice to have a dry dog who you want to pet and won't mess up your clothes or furniture.

40 Metal Collar Stays in a Clear Plastic Box - 5 Sizes
40 Metal Collar Stays in a Clear Plastic Box - 5 Sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice metal stays, January 15, 2015
My husband is obsessed with these. They're stronger and more durable than the plastic ones which means they fear FAR after a spin in a washer and a tumble in the dryer. The price is so economical that when I remove them for him at the dry cleaners and forget to give them back to him, I can just order more on Amazon Prime.

Shakespeare Mickey Mouse Kit Combo (2-Feet 6-Inch)
Shakespeare Mickey Mouse Kit Combo (2-Feet 6-Inch)
Price: $19.90
4 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cat toys!, January 15, 2015
I got this for my mom to play with her cat. Every "cat toy" fishing rod we looked at looked cheap or flimsy. This one is an actual kids fishing rod that she can cast out little toy mice for her cat to chase and slowly reel them back in. It's a real fishing pole with real quality and exactly what my mom wanted to use for her kitty.

Multipet's Look Who's Talking Plush Duck 5-Inch Dog Toy
Multipet's Look Who's Talking Plush Duck 5-Inch Dog Toy
Price: $4.37
19 used & new from $4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Must love quacks!, January 15, 2015
Cute cute cute cute CUTE! Or, should I say "quack quack quack ..." - well, you get the picture. This is more than just a 2-quack duck. It's a little mutli-toned 7 or 8 quack gig. I think it's precious. It's very distinct and recognizable to my dog. My husband, on the other hand, might not find it quite as charming as we do. The only problem is that once my 11-month Springer Spaniel falls deeply in love with a toy, she then destroys them into bits. This duck is destructible if a dog is so inclined. But between the price and Amazon Prime, I can tell you, we'll be buying more of these little duckies.

Lobe Wonder Ear Lobe Support Patches -- 60 ct.
Lobe Wonder Ear Lobe Support Patches -- 60 ct.
Offered by What America Buys
Price: $6.19
13 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my awesome earrings are BACK!, January 15, 2015
I thought surgery was the only thing that would allow me to wear my big bad danglies ever again. And even if I HAD surgery, I don't know if I'd want to wear those types of earrings for fear of stretching out my hole again. These don't repair the tear, per se, but they do allow me to wear every pair of awesome earrings that I have lovingly collected over the years and are the statement piece to almost every outfit. They stick to the skin very well. I can take earrings in and out and the sticker stays put. I've even accidentally left them in through showers and shampoos and they're there, no worse for the wear. Pretty good stuff!

Lucas Film Star Wars Soft and Cozy Blanket
Lucas Film Star Wars Soft and Cozy Blanket
Price: $22.71
7 used & new from $22.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, thick, and plush., January 15, 2015
Great quality. Crisp bright colors. It's so big to a four-year old and a fun way for him to take his "toys" with him to bed. Very thick and plush and seemingly good quality.

KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (3 Balls)
KONG Air Dog Squeakair Birthday Balls Dog Toy, Medium, Colors Vary (3 Balls)
Price: $3.49
43 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on great balls., January 15, 2015
My dog will never get sick of these. Sometimes she loses them. Sometimes she gets so attached she loves them into teeny tiny pieces. Sometimes they get got by the lawnmower. Never the less, these economical three-packs from Amazon in the fun colors with the cute squeaks are awesome.

Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy
Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy
Offered by Benebone LLC
Price: $11.59
12 used & new from $11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat shape and long-lasting bone., January 15, 2015
Fun shape! Super durable. Great for the dog who loves bones and can plow through a bully stick in 20 minutes. I can't verify the bacon flavor but there does seem to be something going on there that is a little more enticing to her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9