Profile for JIB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JIB RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Best Front Range No-Pull Dog Harness. 3M Reflective Outdoor Adventure Pet Vest with Handle. 3 Stylish Colors and 5 Sizes.
Offered by Chai's Choice
Price: $27.60
5 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 26, 2016
The best dog harness I have ever seen! It is durable and reflective. I love the handle at the top! My dog is a little hefty... So he will have to lose weight for it to be used. However.... I definitely recommend it! My dog tore several other harnesses I paid a lot of money for at the pet store.

MLB Chicago Cubs Hoodie Purse
MLB Chicago Cubs Hoodie Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 18, 2014
This review is from: MLB Hoodie Purse (Sports)
Overall a great bag! The cubs logo is not iron on like the other reviews have said. It is nice and different! I will definitely be bringing my peanuts to games in this bag!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, April 18, 2014
For under $8, you would be a fool not to buy this! It is bigger than I expected! It's nice and sturdy. I can't wait to go to the games with it!

CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Black) for 2012 Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)
Offered by Senyx

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and Secure, April 18, 2014
I was up in the air if I wanted to get this or not. It is perfect. Fits just right. Keeps my kindle safe, snug, and secure.

Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles,Berry,D: 8.5 - 10 US Womens
Superfeet Women's Berry Premium Insoles,Berry,D: 8.5 - 10 US Womens
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best inserts ever!!, April 18, 2014
I ran the Chicago Marathon and had to see a sports medicine doctor and 6 weeks of phyical therapy. They both said to buy these inserts, they are somewhat pricey but you can switch them out and put them in every shoe you own. They give a ton of stability. What's even better, Superfeet has a satisfaction guarantee. I bought 3! I wear them everyday!! They have become a part of life. If you don't take care of your knees and your feet, you have nothing.

Blackhawk Large Wheeled Load Out, Travel & Deployment Bag - ARPAT/ACU, milspec
Blackhawk Large Wheeled Load Out, Travel & Deployment Bag - ARPAT/ACU, milspec

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price on amazon!!, April 18, 2014
Every other website has this bag for over $100, I found it on Amazon for $40 with free shipping! Probably the best purchase I have ever made!! The bag is huge and has so many pockets and compartments! It is all you will ever need!! Buy it, I promise you won't regret it!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 18, 2014
Whether you are using this for a day on the town or for military purposes, you will like it! Nice canvas!! Just what I expected! Civilians compliment me all the time!

Men's Altama 8" Tan Desert EXOSpeed II Boots, DESERT TAN, 8
Men's Altama 8" Tan Desert EXOSpeed II Boots, DESERT TAN, 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, April 18, 2014
I bought these boots from an army surplus store over a year ago. They are the best boots I have ever worn. They lasted several search and rescue missions. I was thrilled to find them on amazon! I am still breaking this pair in, but they are worth every penny! They are so comfortable. I have even done runs in them!!

Rothco Gen Iii Level Ii Underwear Top - Sand, Small
Rothco Gen Iii Level Ii Underwear Top - Sand, Small
Offered by Penny Lane Gifts
Price: $30.99
11 used & new from $24.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 18, 2014
I am 5'7 female with a small regular ACU top, I bought this and found it to fit just right. It might be a little short if you are taller, it sometimes comes out from being tucked in my pants but the ACU top covers it. It is nice and soft. Stays that way wash after wash. I would buy this again and most likely will.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2016 2:54 PM PST

Nathan Sensor Pocket for Nike Plus iPod System
Nathan Sensor Pocket for Nike Plus iPod System
Offered by betterwayshopping
Price: $7.69
20 used & new from $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 18, 2014
Get's the job done. Holds the sensor snug and secure. You can put it on and off shoes easily. Good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3