Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Moss Parker > Reviews

Browse

Moss Parker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 137

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Moss Parker "moss_parker" RSS Feed (Beavercreek, OH United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Lucid Dream On Command - Advanced Techniques For Multiple Lucid Dreams Per Week by Jamie Alexander

Are You Dreaming?: Exploring Lucid Dreams: A Comprehensive Guide
Are You Dreaming?: Exploring Lucid Dreams: A Comprehensive Guide
by Daniel Love
Price: $18.22
31 used & new from $13.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 11, 2015
Good

Lucid Dreaming: Complete Guide to Mastering The Art  of Lucid Dreams - Improve Creativity, Problem Solving, Confidence & Conquer Your Fears (Astral Projection, ... Metaphysics, Out-Of Body Experience)
Lucid Dreaming: Complete Guide to Mastering The Art of Lucid Dreams - Improve Creativity, Problem Solving, Confidence & Conquer Your Fears (Astral Projection, ... Metaphysics, Out-Of Body Experience)

Explore Your Mind - Step By Step Guide To Lucid Dreaming
Explore Your Mind - Step By Step Guide To Lucid Dreaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 11, 2015
Good

Bifocal Polarized Sun Reading Sunglasses 1.50 for Men and Women. Light Rimless Style with TAC Polarized Brown Lenses. Free Microfiber Cleaning Case Included.
Offered by bikershades
Price: $32.99

iConnectMIDI2+, 2-in 2-out Hyper Connective USB MIDI Interface for Mac, PC and iOS with Audio passThru(TM) Technology
Offered by Music123
Price: $89.99
10 used & new from $73.57

Endless Forms Most Beautiful 2-disc mediabook
Endless Forms Most Beautiful 2-disc mediabook
Price: $16.99
60 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect title for an incredible vision, April 11, 2015
When I first saw the title of the album I was amazed. When I first listened to it I was astounded. This is symphonic metal at its best, but the lyrical content of this album blew me away. When I first viewed the track list (something sadly missing from the Amazon ad) and saw that the last track shares a title with a Richard Dawkins book I became particularly excited. I'm a neuroscientist and an atheist, but although I have long admired Dawkins as a champion of science and the fundamental fact of evolution, I have always had some problems with his seemingly constant bashing of people's "faith". So, seeing that Dawkins was a contributor to this album I couldn't wait to see where Tuomas was going to go with this theme.

When I played the non-instrumental CD the first time all the way through (in my car), I thoroughly loved the ride (sic). However, with road and traffic noise, many of the lyrics, including Dawkins readings, were hard to decipher. I gave up trying to understand the lyrics and just enjoyed the album. When the instrumental version played, so that the music was not interrupted by my focus on the lyrical content, I got pulled in deeply by the moving motifs and orchestration. Tuomas, clearly, has continued in his evolution (sic) as an extraordinary composer in this genre. Even my wife, who was riding with me, was very moved (which says a lot :) ). Later, when home and alone in my studio, I printed out a copy of the lyrics and again listened to the album through my studio monitors. It is hard to describe my reaction, but if I had to sum it up in one word, that word would be 'wonderment'. By the time The Greatest Show on Earth was concluding with the quote from Darwin, I was, literally, in tears. Somehow, I would never think that I would think "Dawkins" and "spirituality" in the same thought, but I did. Indeed, the album has a perfect title!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2015 9:48 PM PDT

SHARKK Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista BT 4.0 Dongle Receiver
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, January 3, 2015
Works as described.

PowerGen White Dual USB 4.2A (20W) Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bet in a car adapter, January 3, 2015
Unlike other car adapters I've tried, this works in all of our family vehicles (Toyota, BMW & Saab). It also delivers plenty of power for charging.

[Apple MFI Certified] iXCC ® Lightning Cable 3ft (Three Feet) Element Series 8 pin to USB SYNC Cable Charger Cord for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 Plus, iPod 7, iPad Mini / mini 2/ mini 3, iPad 4 / iPad Air / iPad Air 2(Compatible with iOS 8) [White]
Offered by iXCC