Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mellos > Reviews

Browse

Mellos' Profile

Customer Reviews: 166

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mellos "ml139" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
OPI: Lacquer Black Shatter, 0.5 oz
OPI: Lacquer Black Shatter, 0.5 oz
Offered by regalbeauty_skincare
Price: $3.00
8 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully different!!, June 27, 2016
I absolutely love this nail polish!! I would admit that it took me about a month after getting it to strike up the nerve to put it on because I really wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, but now I'm laughing at myself because I'm so in love with it. I didn't read reviews regarding how to apply the polish and simply applied it over existing blue nail polish on my toes. I'll admit that I used about 3 coats but realise now that was too much. On my fingers, I applied this over a clear base coat and the effect is very cool. I once again used 3 coats, but next time I'll follow previous reviews and just apply one coat over another colour. It dries super duper fast and appears to be be more durable/longer-lasting (so far) than the ordinary OPI nail polish. Now I want to get all the other colours because the effect is totally worth it!

Wide Open
Wide Open

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great TW read!!, June 23, 2016
This review is from: Wide Open (Kindle Edition)
I've been following all the other books in this series (as well as all other Tracey Ward books) and this one is another winner. I absolutely loved finding out more about the elusive Kurtis Matthews and understanding what his fellow teammates had observed in the other books. As always, Tracey does a great job of revealing the characters' backstories while still keeping the storyline present, progressive and exciting. I enjoyed this book so much, I think I'll read it again, and of course I really hope that there are more to come!!

To Hate Adam Connor
To Hate Adam Connor

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 18, 2016
I had read this author's prequel to this book (To Love Jason Thorne) and thought it was a fun enjoyable read, so of course there was the expectation that this should be in the same vein especially given that the focus was now on one of the side characters from the previous book. However, sadly that wasn't the case. The characters were poorly developed and even till the end, I felt no connection to either of them and found them both quite shallow. I still don't understand how their relationship went from hate (or why it even started with hate) and then somehow ended up to love?? They didn't even seem to connect with each other and the dialogue all round was childish and non-believable. So, unfortunately I did not enjoy this read and had to force myself to make it to the end.

A Heart of Time
A Heart of Time

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but unexciting read..., June 3, 2016
This review is from: A Heart of Time (Kindle Edition)
The best word I can use to describe this book is simply okay. The storyline was interesting and of course the fact that it was totally from the male point of view is what drew me to it. However, the writing style was a bit stiff and several times I felt like chucking the main character Hunter in the head for being so ridiculous and stupid at several points. The story goes in for waaaaay longer than it should which has just left me feeling bleh at the end instead of excited and happy for the outcome.

Wasted Words
Wasted Words

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story....., May 31, 2016
This review is from: Wasted Words (Kindle Edition)
This was such a beautifully written and enjoyable story that I couldn't put it down until I got to the end. I just loved the character development as well as the evolution of Tyler's and Cam's relationship. It's a story that rings true for a lot of people who deny themselves what they want because they don't think they deserve more. Absolutely loved it!

Go Deep: A Bad Boy Sports Romance
Go Deep: A Bad Boy Sports Romance

2.0 out of 5 stars Bleh and unimpressive....., May 24, 2016
Could have been a good story but it comes across as very juvenile and "high school-ish", not to mention how immature and poorly developed the characters were. I struggled to finish this book just so I could write the review and even though it was a fairly quick read, I'm never getting that wasted time back ever again :(

Sleepless (Bird of Stone Book 1)
Sleepless (Bird of Stone Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mix of scifi/paranormal with romance..., May 12, 2016
I absolutely loved this story, and as with all Tracey Ward's novels, I absolutely could not put it down. The mix of paranormal with soul-searching, self-discovery and romance kept me hooked and I loved how strong each character was, but still so relatable, likable and endearing. Even before I finished Sleepless I purchased the next in the series, Fearless, because I was not ready for Alex's and Nick's story to end.

Swan Song
Swan Song
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...amazing!!, May 10, 2016
This review is from: Swan Song (Kindle Edition)
I've recently started reading Tracey Ward's books, and even though I've found them all gripping, this one has been the most riveting of them all and I literally couldn't put it down until I had finished. This was such an amazing story told from the point of view of a strong character who knows what she wants and knows how to play the game, but who soon begins to recognize that not everything you want is meant to be yours. The setting, era and storyline are well-developed and you feel part of all the action and heightened emotion swirling around "Adrian" and her dangerous affiliations. The description of the gangster lifestyle was dangerous yet so sexy and appealing that it was easy to get hooked on that illicit high. I was so sad when this book ended as it left me yearning for more. Great read!!!

Unseen Messages
Unseen Messages
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, May 4, 2016
This review is from: Unseen Messages (Kindle Edition)
This story was gut wrenching and heart breaking and yet inspiring at the same time. I couldn't put this book down and the more I got to know and love each character, the more I felt their joy, pain, grief, sorry and desire to survive! Yes, there's a love story in there but the storyline was about so many different types of love that can build you up and carry you, while at the same time humble you and make you fall to your knees. Absolutely beautiful book!!

When I'm Gone: A Novel
When I'm Gone: A Novel
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully sad and joyful at the same time...., April 30, 2016
Once I started reading When I'm Gone, I absolutely could not put it down. The story and characters were so interesting and riveting that I felt totally immersed in the plot and looking forward to each new letter and the good or bad news that it may bring. I cannot imagine experiencing grief and parting in such a intense yet sweet manner that ultimately led to discovery and learning about oneself and loved ones long after they're gone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17