Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 117

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "ml139" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
I Married a Billionaire (Contemporary Romance)
I Married a Billionaire (Contemporary Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, October 12, 2014
This was a really cute story with solid characters who weren't overly whimsical but who fell in love all the same in the timeless "I-need-a-green-card/marriage-of-convenience" storyline.

Priceless: Book 1 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)
Priceless: Book 1 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars fast-paced and gripping...., October 11, 2014
I really enjoyed this story. Rylee was tough and determined but at the same time a real softie who can't say no to a cry for help. Her quest to find missing children while maneuvering in between the human and supernatural worlds was quite intense and a little bit confusing as a few parts of the story weren't well-described/explained but overall it was a thrilling and enjoyable ride.

The Honeymoon Trap
The Honeymoon Trap

4.0 out of 5 stars very sweet, October 10, 2014
This was a really cute, super-quick read and I enjoyed every minute of it. Zoey is so fun and infectious that she was a beautiful contradiction to Eli's sweet but serious nature. Yes, things moved along super quickly after they first met, but it was fun, enjoyable and a great story overall to get into.

White Lies
White Lies

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, October 10, 2014
This review is from: White Lies (Kindle Edition)
The lead character's voice was certainly funny and entertaining but the story overall was a bit frivolous, disjointed and overmuch.

Barefoot Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story
Barefoot Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!, October 8, 2014
I really really loved this book from beginning to end!! The main character's voice was quirky, funny, refreshingly real and made her so easy to like and relate to that I just couldn't wait to find out how it ended. I absolutely loved how Lena's and Aiden's relationship blossomed and that despite the short time-frame, their interactions were totally real and believable. Now I really want to read the other books in this series!

Strike Out (Book One, Texas Titans)
Strike Out (Book One, Texas Titans)

2.0 out of 5 stars cheeeeeeeeesssyyyyy, October 8, 2014
This story was cute but so corny and cheesy I started to get a tummy ache. The characters didn't seem fully formed to me so it was hard to connect with them or even root for them to get together. And then there was a point when the storyline ran out so they ended up rehashing the same things over and over again....sheesh!!

Molly Harper
Molly Harper
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars too tedious and drawn out, October 7, 2014
This review is from: Molly Harper (Kindle Edition)
This story started off really good and gripped me because of the interesting overlap amongst the 3 main characters but then it just dragged on and on, becoming more repetitive and tedious with each passing chapter. At one point when I thought it could have just ended it didn't, it just went on and on. Then Molly Harper herself started to piss me off as she became increasingly annoying and self-centred so I just wanted to finish the book to get it over and done with.

Lovestruck in London
Lovestruck in London

5.0 out of 5 stars refreshingly great read!, October 7, 2014
I absolutely loved reading this story. The characters and the challenges they faced as the different relationships blossomed were so real, interesting and multi-dimensional and Lizzie and Thomas' relationship overall was so sweet that I couldn't put this book down until I'd finished it all. I found out at the end that it's part of a trilogy but this can actually easily be read as a stand alone.

Command Me (Royals Saga Book 1)
Command Me (Royals Saga Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars so so...., October 6, 2014
Intriguing storyline (who doesn't love a Royal love story?) but the relationship between Clara and Alexander just seemed so superficial and under-developed that it was hard for me to sympathize with their anguish and frustration. It wasn't a bad read but definitely not interesting enough for me to want to see what happens next.

Moore to Lose (Needing Moore Series Book 2)
Moore to Lose (Needing Moore Series Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars another wow!, October 2, 2014
I've now read book 1 and 2 in this series in just 2 days and as soon as I finished this one I went right ahead and bought book 3 because I desperately need to find out how this ends. This is such a wonderful story and I not only love the fact that the characters are older, but we've gotten a chance to see them start young and grow up over the span of 2+ decades so it feels like I really know them. This book was mostly from Mia's POV and wow...nothing prepared me for her life ride which was all kinds of tragic and vulnerable and yet still fulfilling, uplifting and determined. I think I began to understand and respect her even more after really getting to know her in this story and now I'm rooting even more for her and Schooner to sort themselves out. So now I'm off to see what they really end up doing and I can't wait!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12