Profile for daniel teaze > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

daniel teaze RSS Feed

TAG Heuer Men's CAF2110.BA0809 2000 Aquaracer Automatic Chronograph Watch
TAG Heuer Men's CAF2110.BA0809 2000 Aquaracer Automatic Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, July 2, 2011
This watch weights 16 ounces-? One pound as it says in the watch info above-? Wow-!! Now thats a good feeling watch on my hand ...

Citizen Men's BJ2004-08E Eco-Drive Aqualand Two-Tone Black Rubber Strap Dive Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good dive watch, dumb timer, stopwatch, chrono, July 2, 2011
I really want to like this watch and if I dove a lot I might really like it. I love the Eco part of it. It holds a charge plenty well. It's great to think I don't need to change a battery for a decade (well see)
What I absolutely HATE is that it has a very strange to me at least chronograph (stopwatch, timer) feature.
To put it into the "stopwatch" mode you hold down a button and the second hand makes three sweeps of the dial taking about 10 seconds to zero itself and then you can start timing an event. If you don't use it within a few minutes it resets to the other mode. Now if thats not bad enough when you are done say timing a 18 minute event when you push the button to re-zero the second hand must revolve around the face 18 times to re-zero. This takes about four seconds, maybe three for each of the 18 revolutions. It takes waaaayyy to long. It is worthless for timing a sudden event-!!! It should be clearly stated some place in the manual or info about the watch but guess what --- nope, not mentioned anywhere. I have written Citizen with no response.
O well, live and learn. I just hope this review helps people if the are looking at this watch. Again, nice watch in every respect except the one mentioned above.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2013 5:35 AM PST

Connect Four
Connect Four
Offered by FindBestDeals
Price: $31.57
45 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars From Online to Live Connect Four!, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Connect Four (Toy)
I got a good price on this game and it came in perfect condition as indicated by "New" in the product description. I didn't have to wait too long for my game. Connect Four is so much fun for me. I've always played it online, but now I finally have a real Connect Four game! With the one I bought from this seller, I played a few games with my friend when she slept over at my house, and it was so fun winning almost every time (thanks for my practice online!) It's a great game and I'm very satisfied with the seller. Thank you!

Fun: 5/5 I love this game!
Educational value: 4/5 As a more advanced Connect Four player, you can develop game strategies.
Durability: 3/5 The product is made entirely out of plastic. Be careful when sliding off the blue legs.