Profile for M. Allen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Allen RSS Feed (Seattle, Wa United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition
Offered by Delaware
Price: $49.69
78 used & new from $21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like shooters and COD, November 5, 2014
This game is sick, graphics, game play, action, don't let anyone tell you differently. If you like shooters and COD, you'll love this one.

One Dozen Burgundy Silver Cup Pool Cue Chalk

Tascam TH-02 3-Pack Closed Back Studio Mixing Headphones (White) Bundle
Offered by Sonic Sense
Price: $54.95
3 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If there is one minor gripe I love my bass, September 26, 2014
Don't pass these by if you have a home studio or do some pro work, I have no complaints at all as the sound on the headphones is exactly the same as it sounds in my studio. Crazy! Clear sound and separation, no distortion at all. If there is one minor gripe I love my bass, and these are not pounding like my old Sony MDR headphones, but the sound clarity and separation make up for it. You can't lose with these headphones.

Burgundy 21 Ounce Pool Table Felt Billiard Cloth for 8' Table 120" X 61"
Burgundy 21 Ounce Pool Table Felt Billiard Cloth for 8' Table 120" X 61"
Offered by Bank Shot Billiards

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality and super fast shipping, September 26, 2014
Amazing quality and super fast shipping, my slate 5K pool table looks like new. I got the table for free 7 years ago and have played hundreds of games since, and now the new felt just puts a nice touch of richness on it. :-) I'm certain this will last for 10 or more years with no problem.

Titanfall - Xbox One
Titanfall - Xbox One
Offered by Happy Ranger (No tax)
Price: $18.00
296 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing something to really pull you in., March 16, 2014
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Titanfall - Xbox One (Video Game)
Unlike most people I actually enjoy playing and finishing single player campaigns, along with playing online once I'm done. While the graphics are good and the game is entertaining for a little while, not having a story mode makes it feel generic instead of pulling you in and capturing your imagination. I had my reservations beforehand and now its been confirmed, wish they had a real story mode campaign because the game could have been great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 10:09 AM PDT

Kutting Weight (cutting weight) neoprene weight loss sauna suit (4XL)
Kutting Weight (cutting weight) neoprene weight loss sauna suit (4XL)
Offered by Kutting Weight Clothing
Price: $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years of sauna suits and now I bought this...., May 23, 2013
2 years ago I weighed 270 pounds, I'm 6'3 and started focusing on my weight and diet and am now at 240 pounds. I use a sauna suit every single day of the week when I work out 4 to 5 days weekly. After 2 years of use I stand fully behind the impact and results a sauna suit can have in losing weight and maintaining your weight. However, as we all know sauna suits can easily rip and need to be replaced constantly, so I wanted to find something that was more reliable. This Kutting Weight suit is amazing, I received it today and worked out within minutes of receiving it. 30 minute workout and 5 pounds of water weight gone. But the feel and warmth of your muscles while wearing it all make a difference. Additionally, you can have this on while doing work around the house or even playing ball on the court, and that's one advantage to having this instead of wearing the plastic sauna suits. I'm hoping to push my body further and get to my goal of 230, so I will repost in 30 days for a follow up review. But right now I'm very impressed. Again, I've been using the plastic sauna suits for the last 2 years, for 4 to 5 days every single week, and there is a huge difference in just one day of wearing this suit.

Whetstone Cutlery 2 Piece Set of Jungle Master Hunting Knives with Sheaths
Whetstone Cutlery 2 Piece Set of Jungle Master Hunting Knives with Sheaths
Offered by tkuniquegifts
Price: $28.90
2 used & new from $28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, April 20, 2013
Great blades and great price. Handle is not heavy which might bother some people but for me it works fine, and the entire package is solid and will do the job needed. Sharp already so you're good to go.

Flash Furniture XU-DG697BLAD-BAR-BLKV-GG HERCULES Series Black Ladder Back Metal Restaurant Bar Stool with Black Vinyl Seat
Offered by BizChair
Price: $59.99
26 used & new from $48.01

5.0 out of 5 stars built to last and great for any bar, March 4, 2013
I recently opened up a wall in my kitchen and built a large bar leading out in to my living room. Needed to find some solid but good priced bar stools and these were perfect. The stools have the classic look, but still modern enough to fit with our furniture. Also, these stools are solid metal, so they are built to last. I'm 6'3 245 and these chairs hold me just fine, no wiggle as they are solid and stable. Bought 4 of them and they showed up in 3 days, super fast shipping. The chairs come in 2 pieces and are easy to put together. You will honestly spend more time taking off all of the packaging and wrap put on to protect the chairs during shipping. Worth the money.

Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer (C11CB59201)
Epson WorkForce WF-7010 Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer (C11CB59201)
Offered by etrader2008
Price: $565.99
12 used & new from $179.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good..., January 18, 2013
Great printer so far, only one issue is that I thought it came with a rear feeding tray. But outside of that this printer has been great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection..., January 2, 2013
Got it connected to the foregrip of my H&R Pardner shotgun, perfect fit with the ATI tactical kit. Perfect for any conversion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7