Profile for Nana O > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nana O RSS Feed

Tonnino Ventrescas In Olive Oil, 6.7-Ounce
Tonnino Ventrescas In Olive Oil, 6.7-Ounce
Offered by MyQuickmart
Price: $11.94
8 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best catch in the sea.., January 4, 2012
I really love this Tonnino ventrescas tuna. I had been a shopper at BJ's wholesale club for many years. They offered a similar product of tuna filet that I would purchase often(double pack 6 oz jar). As usual, though, they discontinued selling it in their clubs.

So I took to the internet, searching various sites, checking out Amazon.com. Came across the ventrescas filets on the site. I have not regretted the purchase. I like that it is packed in olive oil and jarred(no can taste). The price was the best at approx $6.46 a jar. I bought two cases which brought the price under $6.00 a jar. The vendor(Taylor's Market) packaged the shipment great, no broken jars. Great customer service..

Fishdom 5 - Game Pack - PC
Fishdom 5 - Game Pack - PC
Price: $16.07
24 used & new from $10.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Fishdom series of games, January 4, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I started playing Fishdom online but at the trial version level. As with Gardenscape, I was again frustrated that I could only go to a certain level. I also asked for this game for Christmas. Found it on amazon as part of this 5 game pack. I wanted the physical disk so ordered this title. The overall pricing for the five games was excellent.

The games were easy to install on my computer(windows 7). I have not experienced any problems so far. The game visuals are clear on my 22" monitor.

Great fun all around..

6 Great Games
6 Great Games
Offered by toy castle
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $21.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great games..., January 4, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 6 Great Games (DVD-ROM)
I started playing Gardenscape online but at the trial version level. It frustrated me to know that I could only go to a certain level so I asked for this game for Christmas. My son found it on amazon, as a download, but then found the disk version with the additional five titles. I preferred the physical disk as opposed to a download. The overall pricing for the five games was excellent.

Great fun all around..